Mod. Notice 2021 Hall of Fame

Who you voting for

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It was before I really got to know him.
If I'm being honest 2010-2012 Riggy is embarrassing.
But he's better now.
A little strong on the anti-Port agenda at times. But only at times.

It's depressing seeing posters like Wizard, 11sjw, sblack etc. fall further and further back.
Sure, they may not contribute much anymore. However, they were once immense contributors to this board. Arguably more so than those getting in.

Yes, those getting in are active more recently, and are rightful in their own right. I just feel people like I named above are being forgotten as time goes on.

If I'm being honest 2010-2012 Riggy is embarrassing.
But he's better now.
A little strong on the anti-Port agenda at times. But only at times.

what did you get perma-banned for as Riggy?

what did you get perma-banned for as Riggy?
I'm not sure.
But I did used to get under Chief 's nerve

He took away my access to creating threads on the suggestion board as well as being unable to comment on the BigFooty facebook pages' posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure.
But I did used to get under Chief 's nerve

He took away my access to creating threads on the suggestion board as well as being unable to comment on the BigFooty facebook pages' posts
You got on everyone's nerves.

You got on everyone's nerves.
dw - I read my old content and I get on my own nerves.

Looking at it, I think i turned the corner around 2013ish.
But that's self assessment
I'm sure others will say I'm still annoying af :tearsofjoy:

It's depressing seeing posters like Wizard, 11sjw, sblack etc. fall further and further back.
Sure, they may not contribute much anymore. However, they were once immense contributors to this board. Arguably more so than those getting in.

Yes, those getting in are active more recently, and are rightful in their own right. I just feel people like I named above are being forgotten as time goes on.

This is almost like the real HoF. I think for future nominations whowever nominates should write a short paragraph of contribution/background on why they are being nominated. Recent familiarity is going to trump long term contribution everytime otherwise.

Back