2021 NBA Finals Thread (Phoenix Suns v Milwaukee Bucks). Bucks Champions

Who will lift the Larry O'Brien trophy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME DAY BITCHES!!!!!!

Key personnel updates:

1. Giannis upgraded to questionable. I reckon he'll play at least 1 minute. Imagine missing the teams first finals game for ages and being the franchise player too.
2. University of Portlands Malika Andrews replaces Rachel Nichols on the sideline for the duration of the finals.

GAME DAY BITCHES!!!!!!

Key personnel updates:

1. Giannis upgraded to questionable. I reckon he'll play at least 1 minute. Imagine missing the teams first finals game for ages and being the franchise player too.
2. University of Portlands Malika Andrews replaces Rachel Nichols on the sideline for the duration of the finals.
i hear he is playing

Game 1 of the 2021 NBA Finals between the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks has the second highest average price for a series opener over the past decade, according to data from Vivid Seats. The Suns last reached The Finals in 1993 when they played the Chicago Bulls.

Top-5 Finals Openers
2017 NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors (6/1/2017) - $1,079

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks at Phoenix Suns (7/6/2021) - $966

2015 NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors (6/4/2015) - $804
2016 NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors (6/2/2016) - $721

2012 Finals: Miami Heat at Oklahoma City Thunder (6/12/2012) - $504

Lots of fans needing their 27 leg multi to come through to get a seat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*, it's finally here! Happy with either team winning. Hope it's suns because CP3 last chance probs.

Good to see Giannis has been practicing his free throws during the break

tenor.gif

Back