NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You underestimate the power of the Joe name.

Bisaccia and Bradley had the Raiders punching well above their weight. Not easy beats.
You underestimate that the shitness of the Bungles can outpower any name.

It’s just the LSU Homer in me, but we’re due for a true upset after none last round. Bills/Chiefs there is no real upset they’re both huge. Don’t see GB or TB losing unless things go really a wry. Carn the bengals!!

I look forward to your jaw-dropping reactions tomorrow when the power of the Joe name rides the Bengals thru to the next round.
I look forward to you denouncing the name Joe in about 16hrs

fu**, I may as well pay you $50 now A11dAtP0w3R

I like to think of me winning these bets as compensation for all the heart break you caused me in fantasy this year.

Another pineapple tomorrow and we are nearly even.

It’s just the LSU Homer in me, but we’re due for a true upset after none last round. Bills/Chiefs there is no real upset they’re both huge. Don’t see GB or TB losing unless things go really a wry. Carn the bengals!!

Confident in Tampa, interesting, real 50/50 for me that game.

Rams prevail however cause NFL is rigged and they want a Rams home superbowl.

I will cry crocodile tears for Tom Brady.

fuey wont be liking it when he owes me another $50, as a good friend of his you might need to have a word to him about his gambling.

Worst person to give advice....tomorrow is all in day with my NFL stake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confident in Tampa, interesting, real 50/50 for me that game.

Rams prevail however cause NFL is rigged and they want a Rams home superbowl.

I will cry crocodile tears for Tom Brady.
Not confident, I have the Rams winning 24-17. But I just have doubted Tom Brady too many times, I’m finally deciding to just trust he’ll win.

The Rams are full of so many big egos, and raw talent....they're always liable to implode when things don't go their way. When they're on song and focused, they throttle.

The Buccaneers are just as talented but they play more as a team, put their egos aside (especially now that AB is gone).

I favor the Bucs winning this by 3-10 pts, but I've picked the Rams for some reason.

49ers-Packers....should be an epic close battle, whichever way it falls.

Bills-Chiefs....who knows, could be a shootout, or one team gets blown out due to masterful strategizing and preparation, such that the confidence gone, deflated, the last qtr just goes thru the motions, bleeding time, celebration on the sideline getting closer.

Bengals-Titans....dunno. Really could go either way too. Not sure Henry is back to full force. The power of the Joe ftw.

I favor the Bucs winning this by 3-10 pts, but I've picked the Rams for some reason.

You passed Chris Simms a bet each way class with honours I see

I honestly cant believe there is only a 1.5 line with Chiefs and Bills, meaning if this was played on a neutral field the bookies would actually favour the Bills.

I thought the line would be more around 5 points.

The NFL doesnt wan the Rams to win. they dont want to make Tom sad.

Also dont know if they really want teams to try and build super teams for 1-2 years before it falls apart/money issues pop up because it makes it harder for the smaller teams to stay competitive. If anything the NFL wants the Bills to win as a small team who havent really gone hard in FA or trades.

They also might of wanted a Packers/Bills Bowl if Rodgers hadnt been a dick all year. or just kept his mouth shut.

The NFL doesnt wan the Rams to win. they dont want to make Tom sad.

Also dont know if they really want teams to try and build super teams for 1-2 years before it falls apart/money issues pop up because it makes it harder for the smaller teams to stay competitive. If anything the NFL wants the Bills to win as a small team who havent really gone hard in FA or trades.

They also might of wanted a Packers/Bills Bowl if Rodgers hadnt been a dick all year. or just kept his mouth shut.

The NFL want to build the LA market. They want the Rams to win. Perfect time to do it with the Lakers sucking too.

Also dont know if they really want teams to try and build super teams for 1-2 years before it falls apart/money issues pop up because it makes it harder for the smaller teams to stay competitive.
You could argue that the Bucs fit the definition of “1-2 year super team” too ;)

The NFL want to build the LA market. They want the Rams to win. Perfect time to do it with the Lakers sucking too.
I dont think the Rams will ever win over the LA market. they might for a bit here and there but never fully win them. Thats why they get just as many road fans to the games as rams fans.

I dont think the Rams will ever win over the LA market. they might for a bit here and there but never fully win them. Thats why they get just as many road fans to the games as rams fans.
It's only been 5 years back in LA, and 2 years SoFi open.
Rams have deeper roots in LA than any other team.
Give it another 10-15 years, a new generation of young fans, Rams will be part of the sporting culture again.
Already see in the stands a lot of stars attending, becoming fans wearing the gear....like they did courtside with Lakers.
Adoption will happen.

Instead of all the "dunno, game is even, could go either way, could be a blowout, or tight game" type stuff, here's me calling it then....

Packers-49ers.....49ers will own TOP, keep Rodgers freezing on the bench, the Packers D gassed defending long drives full of run plays. Niners will have a bunch of new wrinkles in the run game, certain misdirections and trap plays, and exploring Deebo as Tailback more. Rodgers will keep the Packers in it despite not having much TOP. Game will come down to the last possession. Niners setting up for a FG to win after a big impact play like a Kittle/Samuel 30 yard gain late. Packers might end up passing more than running due to TOP constraints, and falling behind early in the game, making a comeback of sorts.

Bengals-Titans.....Bengals will bombard the Titans D with pass plays and gadget plays like Jet sweeps and trick plays. Chase will be hard to cover, running free. Bengals will get an early lead thru the first half, say 17 points. Burrow will make some mistakes, INTs, that will help the Titans get back into the game in the second half. Bottled up 1st half, Henry might start getting into gear by the 2nd half, start breaking big gains, wearing down the Bengals, starting to get a bit iffy for them. But Burrow will collect himself, and lead the team on a game-sealing TD drive in the last 4 minutes, putting the Bengals up by say 10, with under 2-3 mins to go.

Bills-Chiefs.....Chiefs will have answers for the Bills offense, they'll eliminate the run thru Singletary, Allen's big runs will be thwarted, forcing him to run sideways and throw, Bills receivers will drop passes, Allen will throw an INT or two, all thru the first half, Chiefs capitalize, pulling ahead by the end of the half by say 14 points. They'll start the 2nd half with the ball, and go up the field with ease, scoring again, up by 21. Bills will be dejected and thru the 3rd and early 4th, the lead will blow out to like 30 or so points. 4th Qtr, Chiefs will ease off like they did vs Steelers, allowing Bills to make the score respectable like 42-24.

Buccaneers-Rams.....Rams will force the Bucs three and out often enough, but so too will the Bucs. The first half will be a game of FGs. Say 6-3. Not many big plays, both D's throttling. Eventually, the game will open up late 3rd and into the 4th, as both teams string together TD drives. Game will be something like 13-10 or 16-13 toward the end of the game. Brady will throw an INT late to essentially seal the game for the Rams. Both teams will actually lean heavily on their running games....Akers and Fournette. Both QBs "managing" the game. Both QBs like 15/25 for 180 1:1 type stat line.

Back