NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rams are confident....theyre already blocking ticket sales to the NFCCG from people outside the LA area

Kelly Stafford buying up all the tickets, couldn't handle facing a sea of niners again.

So much media fakenews. Up to the fans to posit the truth....

AC owned Rich Eisen yesterday.

The Rodgers hate on twitter is rampant right now. Supposed quality sources getting heaps of s**t wrong, lazy research, wanting clicks.

How dare you, hes a ******* beautiful warrior playing through injury. The niners will fall apart once hes gone.

Very lucky not to have 2 or 3 more picks yesterday, I mean why bother throwing a rainbow pass to a covered receiver one yard beyond the line of scrimmage? Aikman was all over him too, "there's other options to throw the ball away" 🤣🤣

Very lucky not to have 2 or 3 more picks yesterday, I mean why bother throwing a rainbow pass to a covered receiver one yard beyond the line of scrimmage? Aikman was all over him too, "there's other options to throw the ball away" 🤣🤣

Troy is a jealous hater. Probably asked Jimmy to date him and was knocked back.

Mentally, in the snow, physically, playing in the wind like the what we had in Buffalo vs NE
Torrential rain, mud field.
Snow packed field.
Intense cold and driving wind.
Intense heat and humidity.

They all have their challenges. Intense cold and chill factor is most difficult imo. Like even when you're out and about with friends or at home hanging out.....so hard to exist in intense cold or intense heat for that matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Torrential rain, mud field.
Snow packed field.
Intense cold and driving wind.
Intense heat and humidity.

They all have their challenges. Intense cold and chill factor is most difficult imo. Like even when you're out and about with friends or at home hanging out.....so hard to exist in intense cold or intense heat for that matter.

Playing in the rain is fun, always enjoyed it. Takes me back to being a kid and sliding through puddles playing football.

Gale force winds just aren't fun for any sport, makes it impossible to execute for the most part. Takes the joy out of it.

Agree on extreme cold and heat, thats the mental side im talking about, you need to be strong, can break you.

It appears the Rams are already afraid that the 49ers will again make SoFi Stadium their home — they're trying to restrict ticket sales for a potential NFC title game by geography.

IMO pathetic and also premature — LA isn't even in the title game yet https://t.co/G8VmbG9muv

If I I didn't have someone to cheer for today I do now. I guess the Rams forgot how many 49er fans live in LA. This is so petty

It appears the Rams are already afraid that the 49ers will again make SoFi Stadium their home — they're trying to restrict ticket sales for a potential NFC title game by geography.

IMO pathetic and also premature — LA isn't even in the title game yet https://t.co/G8VmbG9muv

I said Kelly Stafford is buying up all the tickets earlier

Back