NFL 2021 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In about 30 plays of Eagles defence, they havent won a single one of them. The only Bucs non success has come from misses.

The idea that Gannon is getting head coaching interviews is hilarious, I'd fire him. Awful coach. Brady was always going short passing in these conditions with the players missing, and he's calling 10 yard cushion coverage.

Did the broadcast say that Tampa have only had two different starting OL combos for the year? ******* hell, this guys luck over the years is just out of this world.

Eagles won’t win, they needed to pick one of those two tipped balls early in this drive. It’s been a sh*t drive and they’re still going to end up with 7. That roughing the passer sucked though obviously.
Genuine question, is the o line health due to luck, or something to do with Brady's quick release?

I've seen a bunch of o line injuries happen because the QB holds on too long and they end up tripping over each other, maybe that's why the Bucs line is so durable.

*As I write this, there's another injury, so maybe it is just luck lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question, is the o line health due to luck, or something to do with Brady's quick release?

I've seen a bunch of o line injuries happen because the QB holds on too long and they end up tripping over each other, maybe that's why the Bucs line is so durable.

*As I write this, there's another injury, so maybe it is just luck lol.

He doesnt do this to every team- most of them would be smart enough to play tighter coverage or press every now and then in these circumstances.

72-81 with Kosar (30 games), Tomscak (8 games), Philcox (4 games), Testerverde (27 games), Rypien (3 games), Zeier (4 games), Belsoe (18 games), Cassel (15 games), Brissett (2 games), Garropolo (2 games), Newton (15 games), Hoyer (1 game) and Jones (18 games)?

With them as the QBs?
Not terrible

I thought the man was a genius and the greatest head coach who ever lived??

Not a .500 head coach and exactly 1 playoff win, 27 years ago.

Now do Paul Browns record without Otto Graham—and playoff wins

Of course Bruce Arians is the greatest head coach to ever live by the thinking of some people who believe the NFL is 2 seasons long

Never lost a playoff game and 1 Super Bowl and counting

Amazing how great he is

;)

Of course Bruce Arians is the greatest head coach to ever live by the thinking of some people who believe the NFL is 2 seasons long

Never lost a playoff game and 1 Super Bowl and counting

Amazing how great he is

;)

God, are you still ****ing rambling on about this a day later?

Back