Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Voss will get the blues job too. He's the only "experienced" coach left.
Seems to be the only experienced coach who is still interested.

Not sure this is the smartest move even for crazy Vossy.

I assume you are talking Craig?

Be thankful he wasn't in his Lycra lol.
I remember one time over summer, I did my warm up on a bike and saw him.

I got off, did an entire leg workout for about 1.5hrs, then went back on the bike to cool down. He was still on there. :drunk:

No wonder he didnt have time to make up alternative game plans for the Crows, back in the day.:think:

Was just reading on the port board that they have a "donate if we win" sponsorship going on.

One guy donates 10$ everytime the power win a game.....

They love putting their hands out to the members.
I know plenty of Port members who would donate significant money if they sack Hinkley...

Was just reading on the port board that they have a "donate if we win" sponsorship going on.

They can bank on eating again in the middle of September each year.

Last edited:

We should get a Crows supporter to donate $10k everytime the Power choke a major game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have form for fleecing as much money as they can from members.

I can remember Port charging people $10 to go their pre-season family day (even for members) just to watch a dumb internal trial game.

I used to take my son to our family days when he was younger back when they used to have rides, signings, the guernsey presentation, meet the players and a barbecue and it never cost us a cent (even the BBQ was free), they didn't even bother to check whether you were a member either.

As critical as I've been of the club, those family days used to be great and are a large part of the reason I managed to get my son supporting the Crows rather than Port.

They have form for fleecing as much money as they can from members.

I can remember Port charging people $10 to go their pre-season family day (even for members) just to watch a dumb internal trial game.

I used to take my son to our family days when he was younger back when they used to have rides, signings, the guernsey presentation, meet the players and a barbecue and it never cost us a cent (even the BBQ was free), they didn't even bother to check whether you were a member either.

As critical as I've been of the club, those family days used to be great and are a large part of the reason I managed to get my son supporting the Crows rather than Port.
Didnt the firs tCrows internal trial game have over 30k in attendance?

Surely must be a record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back