Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, COVID-19 was unknown last year* when the AFL did everything they had to do to get the season* completed that why the fixture compromised some teams more than others. Clubs were fully aware this year of the threat of COVID-19 hence I've always said last year that this year would more than likely be an asterisk year but we did very well suppressing COVID-19 and the season was a lot more normal until now.....do you get what I'm saying now about an asterisk seasons?
I know exactly what you are saying but it doesn’t make it true.
You can’t pick and chose what you think is unfair.
Every year is unfair.
As you’ve used the excuse that “if we know about it, it’s not unfair” then everyone knew what this year would entail.

Every year is unfair.
As you’ve used the excuse that “if we know about it, it’s not unfair” then everyone knew what this year would entail.

I do feel sorry for Sydney. Flying and cannot catch a break.

The Melb based teams and Port can FO.

Every year is unfair.
Hence why I said there is a strong chance this year will also be an asterisk year if it doesn't go to plan. Once clubs goes into hubs and play "home" game away want do you call that season*???

I do feel sorry for Sydney. Flying and cannot catch a break.

The Melb based teams and Port can FO.
Yep and I feel sorry for us playing Richmond at their home ground in a grand final after finishing top.
Sydney are going alright.
Life is unfair, the competition is unfair.

Yep and I feel sorry for us playing Richmond at their home ground in a grand final after finishing top.
Sydney are going alright.
Life is unfair, the competition is unfair.

Yes I mentioned that but living away from home for 3 months is different to a one hour flight.

Hence why I said there is a strong chance this year will also be an asterisk year if it doesn't go to plan. Once clubs goes into hubs and play "home" game away want do you call that season*???

2021 season with a 2021 premier
Just like 2020 is in the history books with no asterisk.
St kilda played a home game in China
Melbourne play home games in Alice springs

2021 season with a 2021 premier
Just like 2020 is in the history books with no asterisk.
St kilda played a home game in China
Melbourne play home games in Alice springs
Like I said, the clubs chose that fixture knowingly before the season, hence a normal season which wasn't changed during the season that benefit other teams and like I told you those with football knowledge will look at these seasons* as affected by COVID-19.....hence asterisk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all knew going into this year that hubs were a possibility.
Yes and we didn't so it was tracking as a normal season until now hence an asterisk season because the AFL is changing the fixture at a benefit of some teams. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

Dumont 26 touches

Huge upgrade on DMac

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Do not want - is bog average at best. He doesn’t play a wing/flank role and would just clog up our midfield and deny opportunities to younger better players. And as a free agent would remove any rewards from losing Crouch. All around no.

Pendles with a cracked leg.

Harvey is in a terrible spot really, other caretakers in recent times have fallen flat after being appointed, their list is in disarray and will only get worse.

I mean they're guarenteed Daicos, but that's the only positive

NM appear to have a diamond in Nick Larkey. Touched up Weitering. Pick 73 in 2016 draft. In the same draft we picked Gallucci at 15, Poholke at 44, Berg at 51, Signorello at 62.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back