Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at that pick tracker on the other thread and I just dunno how some of these trades are going to get done, as in, collingwood have no trade collateral as it is, and I know Kruger wont cost much, 4th rounder perhaps, but havent the Woods been linked to a few others? How do they do that, get Daicos and still have a half decent draft hand next year.

Similar with Carlton, how do they get Cerra, they'll have to split 6 surely (or use it?). Then they have one decent pick for the rest of the draft.

Looks like a couple of teams will have to trade in to this draft with picks for next year. Could be a good opportunity for us.
CARL will lose #6 ++ for Cerra .....COLL may still trade a player, or they'll have to dip into next years Draft picks

COLL would have planned for Daicos, hence why they got rid of their first round pick .....I know Stephens was linked, but who else?

Nathan Kreuger (Geelong)
“He will go to Collingwood,” he said on SEN’s Crunch Time.

“(He’s played) two games in three seasons at Geelong, he turned down a two-year offer from the Cats and there was interest from the Saints as well.

“He wants to play forward and the Pies are keen to support Brody Mihocek and Darcy Cameron (in the forward line).

“It sounds like a three-year deal at the Pies so expect that one to be ticked off.”

Yeah but it’s Sam Edmund

Nathan Kreuger (Geelong)
“He will go to Collingwood,” he said on SEN’s Crunch Time.

“(He’s played) two games in three seasons at Geelong, he turned down a two-year offer from the Cats and there was interest from the Saints as well.

“He wants to play forward and the Pies are keen to support Brody Mihocek and Darcy Cameron (in the forward line).

“It sounds like a three-year deal at the Pies so expect that one to be ticked off.”

Good pickup I think. He's listed as two games but I think one of these was medical sub.
In his only game I saw, he had a great debut. 15 possessions and quite a few tackles. Looked better than half the team that night. Seems a likely type.

Just couldn't break into the Geelong forward line. Good luck to him..

Good pickup I think. He's listed as two games but I think one of these was medical sub.
In his only game I saw, he had a great debut. 15 possessions and quite a few tackles. Looked better than half the team that night. Seems a likely type.

Just couldn't break into the Geelong forward line. Good luck to him..
He didn't get picked because he's not 35

I'm looking at that pick tracker on the other thread and I just dunno how some of these trades are going to get done, as in, collingwood have no trade collateral as it is, and I know Kruger wont cost much, 4th rounder perhaps, but havent the Woods been linked to a few others? How do they do that, get Daicos and still have a half decent draft hand next year.

Similar with Carlton, how do they get Cerra, they'll have to split 6 surely (or use it?). Then they have one decent pick for the rest of the draft.

Looks like a couple of teams will have to trade in to this draft with picks for next year. Could be a good opportunity for us.
PSD?

Unlikely.

We won't take the risk, nor.will Carlton
Was referring to Krueger to Wobbles.

oprah-psd-for-you-e-gif.1245822

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this like the tenth time we've beaten the eventual premiers of a season without winning the premiership?
we got lucky....history is telling that you need at least one or two star x-factor midfielders to win a premiership, I hope we can draft and develop those players sooner rather than later

Rumour has it the Pies are into Lipinski as well?

Imagine if that was Port being f**ked by the Demons on Grand Final night?

That champagne footy the Dees displayed in the 2nd half may have led to Port's twin towers and given us a pair of 119s.

Still I am grateful for the Doggies tearing them a new one in the prelim. In a grand final they unexpected can happen, but to have not taken a chance with the footy gods.

CARL will lose #6 ++ for Cerra .....COLL may still trade a player, or they'll have to dip into next years Draft picks

COLL would have planned for Daicos, hence why they got rid of their first round pick .....I know Stephens was linked, but who else?
Lipinski will go to collingwood. Maybe a swap of 2022 picks? If not then PSD as tgey have pick 2

Can’t think of a bigger screw up and missed opportunity in recent AFL history.
Port finish top last year, second this year, lost two home preliminary finals and with it, the chance to play Victorian teams in a GF without those teams having a home ground advantage at the MCG and they f*cked it all.
Glorious.

though he might well be a good bloke (what a cringe term that is, but anyhoo), he was not a success and caused a catastrophic series of events

Mick Warner’s boys club puts the Tippett scandal right at his feet

the rest of his tenure as CEO was mediocre, you can track our decline as club directly back to his appointment

Trigg at best was a transitional/interim CEO. A guy to keep the seat warm and the engine running for 12-18 months, he didn't have the business acumen or vision to ever be anything more than that.

The fact that the club kept him in the role for over a decade is an embarrassment and reflects poorly on the likes of Chapman.

Port finish top last year, second this year, lost two home preliminary finals and with it, the chance to play Victorian teams in a GF without those teams having a home ground advantage at the MCG and they f*cked it all.
Glorious.

Out of both years I think 2020 was their best shot

If they managed to knock off Richmond in the Prelim I am almost certain that they would have beaten Geelong for the flag.

Without Ebert and Hartlett this year I reckon they regressed and despite finishing 2nd it was pretty obvious this year that they weren't the best side, but in 2020 they were the best side in the comp.

Last edited:
Glorious.
Two biggest gift wrapped Premierships in AFL history, and they passed the parcel.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back