Training 2021 Pre-Season Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

From 13:43 he gets some coaching from Nicks on the training track.

For the first time, we are assessing what new rule changes look like and how to exploit them (8:08). I remember last year we said this time of the year we haven't looked at them.

Finally focus on strategy!

Has there been any confirmation of which pre-season game has been culled? I assume its the tassie one but cant find anything concrete.

EDIT: Actually it says they will be played in same state so i guess both are cancelled and we play Port?

Wasn’t it that the trial/practice/non-official game would be played in the home state?

Acquiring talented coaches while paying out contracts would have been impossible like you say. I still can't help but think we could have done better than Hart, Godden and Reilly though. Even just picking up a development coach from another AFL side would have been better than what we actually did.

Well we had Mattner until he left and then Reilly stepped in to cover. I thought the Def did as well as they could with the constant bombardment caused by Godden's incompentence as a piss poor midfield coach. What he did to Chayce Jones was unforgiveable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I want to know is whether our coaches will pick on talent and skill at football, or training ability and working hard.

With our squad there should be no reason to select an honest trier like Jake Kelly. Will we? Big test for the club

All I want to know is whether our coaches will pick on talent and skill at football, or training ability and working hard.

With our squad there should be no reason to select an honest trier like Jake Kelly. Will we? Big test for the club
Surely not, we've actually got some super young talents down there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back