Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

A pass mark for O’Brien this year is to kick over 20 goals. There’s no excuses.
A pass mark would be ......
1. He actually marks the pass
2. The pass goes to someone else who can mark it
seriously though, he needs to make us all go wow for all the right reasons
Mark of the year please Timmy #stopthetease

On Hawks AFL website re Jars.

"He's been working with Chris Newman as a defender and I think we will see him in defence to start the season," Mitchell said.

"His run and carry and his ability to break a line off half-back, we really missed that last year.

"We expect Jarzy to be a really strong contingent of our back end at the start of the season.

"It's exciting for him and for us to have him out on the track and working consistently on the same thing."

With Greaves and Scrimshaw also down back, Day maybe moves up the ground to the wing with Tom on the other side. Clarko’s whiteboard must be getting a hammering over summer ...... exciting to see how we go/transition with all the recent list changes.

"He's been working with Chris Newman as a defender and I think we will see him in defence to start the season," Mitchell said.

"His run and carry and his ability to break a line off half-back, we really missed that last year.

"We expect Jarzy to be a really strong contingent of our back end at the start of the season.

"It's exciting for him and for us to have him out on the track and working consistently on the same thing."

With Greaves and Scrimshaw also down back, Day maybe moves up the ground to the wing with Tom on the other side. Clarko’s whiteboard must be getting a hammering over summer ...... exciting to see how we go/transition with all the recent list changes.
Me, reading these names in these positions...

2eA.gif

Impey will be even more of a weapon off the half-back with the man on the mark rule.

Hey track watchers. Any info on how Tom Phillips is fitting in? Apologies if I have missed it and thank again for your updates they are greatly appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids used to watch that show. I remember it being funny...that looked serious but sick.

I would like to see some Motorhead applied to our club vids. C'mon Hawks.

Motorhead or Iron Maiden applied to club vids!!!! YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!!!

Dreams or Jump by Van Halen are absolutely made for sports promos.

Yep, roll those two through the hawks vids as well!!! I am sure Steven Tyler can recommend Aerosmith tune for inclusion as well

So ‘Horses’ has bolted and the end of an era now officially confirmed.

As good as that song is as an anthem and I love singing it at mate’s weddings - I don’t ever want to see it used on any kind of sports montage.

Match simulation agains the dogs at Whitten Oval locked in. Media release says Wednesday 9th of Feb which doesn’t make sense.

Game coverage on hawks website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Match simulation agains the dogs at Whitten Oval locked in. Media release says Wednesday 9th of Feb which doesn’t make sense.

Hawthorn is preparing for its first cross-club hit-out of 2021, with a match simulation practice game scheduled against the Western Bulldogs on Wednesday 24 February at Whitten Oval.

Anyone know if Match Coverage usually streamed live or recorded & posted on website so it can be viewed later?

Or both?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back