Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't need Newcombe this week, I'll get another price rise and good score from Jordon and Poulter (hopefully). Newcombe in next week

Will be bloody awkward if he gets injured, gets suspended, is the sub, or scores 10 from 2 touches, then gets dropped. I hope not because I want him next week...

... Or maybe I do, to punish those that go early on him
giphy.gif

I don't need Newcombe this week, I'll get another price rise and good score from Jordon and Poulter (hopefully). Newcombe in next week

Will be bloody awkward if he gets injured, gets suspended, is the sub, or scores 10 from 2 touches, then gets dropped. I hope not because I want him next week...

... Or maybe I do, to punish those that go early on him
giphy.gif
Is anyone actually gonna go early on Newcombe?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is anyone actually gonna go early on Newcombe?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
If I was struggling for numbers this week and next week I could certainly be tempted to bring him in this week. I doubt he gets dropped after 1 game, club is clearly very excited by what he can bring to the side since he is straight into the 22.

I am bringing him in in AFL Fantasy

If I was struggling for numbers this week and next week I could certainly be tempted to bring him in this week. I doubt he gets dropped after 1 game, club is clearly very excited by what he can bring to the side since he is straight into the 22.

I am bringing him in in AFL Fantasy

I might go early. Cash in RCD incase he plays and stinks it up again. Helps me get Touk in this week aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Def/Fwd .

WaynesWorld19 FINALLY

Been waiting for this kid since the preseason. Taking bulk intercept marks in the SANFL every week

I found my round 15 DEF or MID rookie downgrade option to complete my side!!!

WaynesWorld19 FINALLY

Been waiting for this kid since the preseason. Taking bulk intercept marks in the SANFL every week

I found my round 15 DEF or MID rookie downgrade option to complete my side!!!
He'll be on the bubble round 16. Perfect to one up/one down with Poulter to get Danger.

He'll be on the bubble round 16. Perfect to one up/one down with Poulter to get Danger.
I'll need a DEF or MID rookie in round 15, so if he does well in game 1 and lines up in round 15 after his bye, I'll take him (unless of course there are better options). Worrell getting like 20 touches and 5-10 marks per game in the SANFL isn't he? I reckon he'll get games, was a potential in for round 1

Frankly I don't give a fu** anymore this year.

He's (Newcombe) my captain.

The way the hawks have chosen their captains over recent years, he'll also be their captain soon enough!

2 x purple hoods .

More round 15 downgrade options!

Western = mid $117k
Walker = def $117k

Give me more more more!

(yes I know they won't be on the bubble, but I need a def or mid downgrade in round 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back