Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houli blazes away coming out of DEF .....Short always looks for a pass to setup play .....for the like of me, I don't know why Short is used more

Last week RICH players DID look for Short ....the previous weeks, they largely ignored him, as if it was part of the gameplan

To be fairer to Houli, I think he gets a lot more contested ball, a lot harder to pass to set up play, whereas Shorty gets it outside more and can set up play. Tiges chaotic ball movement is hard work. The difference can be determined by oppos pressure sometimes

So given its basically confirmed Kelly, Shuey, McGovern and Sheppard are all back for wce next game.. who gets the arse?

Foley, H.Edwards? Does the mid Edwards hold his spot even if he was good??

So given its basically confirmed Kelly, Shuey, McGovern and Sheppard are all back for wce next game.. who gets the arse?

Kelly is touch and go I think, still saying 1-2 weeks, the other three yes.

I’m in a similar boat mate.
Fixture change threw me a bit and now have to do a bit of sideways trading.

Feels dirty trading a bloke coming off a 120, but gets me to a Whitfield and in theory should net me an extra 50 points or so this week.

Might mean I’m fielding a Poulter/Newc on field for an extra week after byes, but ranked 67th so want to keep ticking over.

Gaff on the other hand - no hesitations trading!

Well done mate, just don’t catch me!

Im tempted to get Whit for Short as well and think he’s the best option compared to Rich. To do that however I need an extra 20k. All depends if a rookie or Briggs plays who i can grab for a week over madden.

It’s either trade Short or BRouch. And I just can’t trade Brouch after his past month even if it is for an uber premo when he’s matching them.

Im tempted to get Whit for Short as well and think he’s the best option compared to Rich. To do that however I need an extra 20k. All depends if a rookie or Briggs plays who i can grab for a week over madden.

It’s either trade Short or BRouch. And I just can’t trade Brouch after his past month even if it is for an uber premo when he’s matching them.

Haha fingers crossed there are enough caps around for the both of us!

Yeah I think out of the two I’d trade Short. I have been eyeing BRouch for a few weeks.

Up until the last few weeks Short has been a tad underwhelming.

Not sure if was the big ground of Optus or whether it was an instruction to look for him more on the weekend. It was the type of game/role I thought I was paying for at start of season.

so I certainly am reluctant having to move on 😞

Yeah I'm in exact same boat and decided to trade Short over brayshaw. Only ranked 400 but as opposed to you blokes

Took a kid taking #1 ruck to put a rocket up Cegs backside. On merit should be dropped for Reeves on that alone
Agree! Reeves should still hold his spot, he was out injured, not on form.

Ceglar has had a career of opportunities already.

What are the general thoughts on Neale? Very very little talk on him this week
He was in my knee jerk plans but I'm thinking i'll wait for his ship to start sailing before jumping on. Which wont be too long i guess, Lions seem to have a good run of fixtures.

Agree that he’s gettable next week, but it’s about points on the byes, and he could get his BE v North
I've got a bit of a squeeze on finances this week and have decided to target Houston and Langford to cover my bases.
Amartey comes in a week early (think he has some good coin to make), so I can roll the one up one down all the way to the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a bit of a squeeze on finances this week and have decided to target Houston and Langford to cover my bases.
Amartey comes in a week early (think he has some good coin to make), so I can roll the one up one down all the way to the line.
I too and getting Houston, think he can push for a top 10 defender from here

if Reeves doesn’t get named, will get Amartey as well

My more money ball options this week:
Jordan/Byrnes/Sweet/Kosi -> Hunter/Houston/Haynes/Madden
Leaves me with 19 players and $19k.
More importantly, I'll only have Poulter, Robertson and Flynn as rookies onfield next week (along with Haynes, Harmes and Hind as stepping stones).
Very tempting, but less glamorous than my other options...

Mentioned it briefly earlier in the week, but thoughts on Toby Greene?

Cracking run coming up, he play midfield in the last quarter so I feel if he gets bursts through there can easily avvg 95-100.

Cracking run coming up, he play midfield in the last quarter so I feel if he gets bursts through there can easily avvg 95-100.
Could, might .....these are terms always associated with Tobias

His role can change as frequently as Walters with FREO ......so he's a no for me for Fantasy

Is Amartey nailed on best 22? looks the goods.

I was originally thinking Bont, Neale and a couple of throw away rooks.
But I'm starting to lean towards switching Sloane out for Pendles which allows me to get Houston, Langford & Amartey & keep Nik Cox for this round.

would leave me post bye with bench:-
Def: Cox, Bianco
Mid: Newk, Rantall
Ruc: Meek
Fwd: Koschitzke, Scott
Util: Amartey
which gives me some value to swap out on the run home.
Bro that bench is better than my field...

Giants midfield too stacked and Greene to good forward, he is such a star he will score well most weeks but just know a 50 is coming when he plays full time forward and just doesn't have things fall his way.

I just can't do it.

View attachment 1156593

Kind of really pissed off about De Goey. I brought him in and he was quietly doing well... anyway that resolves the dilemma of trading Harmes vs Poulter...

I should have 20 on field this week through these trades, but am wondering whether it might be better to just go to Edwards instead of Madden to save doing it next week? If Madden's only going to be in for 1-2 weeks then he's not really going to generate cash. The rookies I have playing this week are Newcombe, Kosi, Scott and then Madden... not sure that he will outscore Kosi/Scott, and if he does it's probably only going to be by 10 points
These are my exact trade ins also

Think Kelly will be touch and go. More unlikely I'd say.

Foley is in danger with Shep coming back so he's one I would wait on. We still have Cole/Nelson who could get dropped for Shep. H Edwards probably loses his place in favour of Gov. Luke Edwards is the one that I think holds his spot. He was in the best 3 on ground last week. Hard to drop someone after a performance like that. Just looks like he belongs. Only problem I see is his mid minutes potentially decreasing. Although maybe not considering Shuey / Kelly might be eased into a mid/fwd split as there's been talk of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back