List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

A player is only a list clogger if they are preventing you from replacing their spot on the list with someone else.
Yep. Keeping a young player on the list because your only options to replace them are fourth round picks doesn’t make them a list clogger lol

I have a really bad feeling Freo are about to dangle a mega deal in front of Jacko if the Lobb trade goes through

They can dangle all they want, he won't leave (yet).
Apparently $2mil in cap space next year.
Freo go Lobb + 8 for pick 2. (Or Lobb + 6).
Offer Dees 2, 8 and 19 for Jacko.

Means as the reigning premiers we all of a sudden have 2, 8, 17 and 19.

I absolutely want to keep Jacko but if they come to the party with that it starts to get very interesting.

I absolutely want to keep Jacko but if they come to the party with that it starts to get very interesting.
Honestly, I'd rather keep him and try to win another another flag, even if it means losing him for less in 12 months time.

I just don't see him wanting out though.

Honestly, I'd rather keep him and try to win another another flag, even if it means losing him for less in 12 months time.

I just don't see him wanting out though.
So would I, but it’s going to be very interesting

They'd be better off going to the draft wth that hand. Having three top end players at the same age all coming through together is invaluable as far as building for a premiership tilt goes. Love Jacko but hes not going to be as important to their list build as three high quality players.

Jackson isn’t going to fetch a Judd tier deal like that from Freo but I’m also really not concerned about them coming for him. They’d ask the question every year no point stressing over it.

So other than Jackson being from W.A is there any proof whatsoever that he wants to go back to W.A? He loves the club, his team-mates etc.

All of you guys are stressing about nothing. What player manager is going to look their client in the eye and say 'yeah mate, leave a contender for an average team for slightly more coin'.

Jackson has verbally stated he wants to stay and loves Melbourne much more then Perth. How much more can he make it any clearer?

How about some actually take the kid on face value for once and just believe him when he says he wants to stay long term.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So other than Jackson being from W.A is there any proof whatsoever that he wants to go back to W.A? He loves the club, his team-mates etc.

All of you guys are stressing about nothing. What player manager is going to look their client in the eye and say 'yeah mate, leave a contender for an average team for slightly more coin'.

Wasn’t there an interview with his parents before/after the gf where they said their thinking of moving to Melbourne because Luke loves it here and has no intention to head back to Perth?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wasn’t there an interview with his parents before/after the gf where they said their thinking of moving to Melbourne because Luke loves it here and has no intention to head back to Perth?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I do recall hearing something about that. Give his parents a job at the club. Literally make a job for them to keep Dogga. He’s a special player now, not sure anyone can project what he’s going to be in 5 years time.

Can someone explain how many list spots do we have remaining to fill at the draft?

Can someone explain how many list spots do we have remaining to fill at the draft?
Bit hard to track but think it’s 3 - rookies are a bit of a pain to keep an eye on anymore

We've lost four players from the senior list (Nathan Jones, Neville Jetta, Aaron vandenBerg and Jay Lockhart) and added Luke Dunstan, so we currently have three spots available on the senior list. We currently have picks 17, 37, 49 and 57. As far as I know, only Hibberd and Hore are still unsigned from the senior list for next year after all of the announcements today.

We've also got two rookie spots free (after the delistings of Austin Bradtke and Aaron Nietschke), with Kye Declase the only rookie-listed player still unsigned for next year.

Are you related to the former Piss list manager, LP .?
It sounds a lot like a Grundy deal, guaranteed to wreck a club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back