List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it weird that there's this building sense of urgency around Hawthorn. It was only 6 years ago that they completed a triple premiership. Why is it an emergency all of a sudden? Can't they be crap for a few more years? I'm certainly happy for them to sit down the bottom for a few more years after the hell they've dished out to us and the competition.
Not with an egotist like Jeff in charge, probably worried he’ll cark it before they win another flag

Some of you people are ******* nuts.
' not even 3 first rounders for Jackson'

Yeah so the biggest deal in history doesn't get him? Okkkkkkk

The second Jackson says I want to leave we'd be beside ourselves with 2 top 15 picks. Simple

Just go read the Freo board to see how silly you are, they were all demanding 2 firsts and and certain because he's a young star. They get pick 6

It's a buyers market.

Some of you people are ******* nuts.
' not even 3 first rounders for Jackson'

Yeah so the biggest deal in history doesn't get him? Okkkkkkk

The second Jackson says I want to leave we'd be beside ourselves with 2 top 15 picks. Simple

Just go read the Freo board to see how silly you are, they were all demanding 2 firsts and and certain because he's a young star. They get pick 6

It's a buyers market.

1. Did you not see my post listing out all the 3 first rounders for about 8 years? Usually you only get 1 gun from 3.

2. I'm not disagreeing with you in that we wouldn't get offered 3, but to suggest that we'd be happy with 2 is ludicrous. Mind boggling in fact. I've already posted the proof. it's up to you if you wish to look at it.

1. Did you not see my post listing out all the 3 first rounders for about 8 years? Usually you only get 1 gun from 3.

2. I'm not disagreeing with you in that we wouldn't get offered 3, but to suggest that we'd be happy with 2 is ludicrous. Mind boggling in fact. I've already posted the proof. it's up to you if you wish to look at it.
Mate this isn't a video game. If a player wants to leave you don't get 50 million picks because you feel like it.

You can either live in reality or the footy fanatic world. Doesn't bother me

The Hawthorn thing is interesting... i reckon Id consider Wingard for 17 if the Hawks tipped in some coin.

I think he's a front runner and picks and chooses - but i think our team ethos at the moment would sort that out - and his front running on a HFF would help us run over teams early...

When he was AA at PA years ago I thought he was going to be a huge player and lamented we didnt have anyone like him...

The Hawthorn thing is interesting... i reckon Id consider Wingard for 17 if the Hawks tipped in some coin.

I think he's a front runner and picks and chooses - but i think our team ethos at the moment would sort that out - and his front running on a HFF would help us run over teams early...

When he was AA at PA years ago I thought he was going to be a huge player and lamented we didnt have anyone like him...

He was ******* sick as at Port. Not sure what happened.
He'd be brilliant playing the Sparrow role as the HFF who drifts into the midfield but I think his problem is we are valuing positioning inside our structure and hard running over attacking stats.

In fact he could be the new Melksham. Spend more time as a dangerous one on one finisher.

He was ******* sick as at Port. Not sure what happened.
He'd be brilliant playing the Sparrow role as the HFF who drifts into the midfield but I think his problem is we are valuing positioning inside our structure and hard running over attacking stats.

In fact he could be the new Melksham. Spend more time as a dangerous one on one finisher.

Can anyone explain what happened to Wingard?? It's such a mystery to me. Something mental.

For a while in the mid-2010s Port were my second favourite team, Wingard and Gray were my favourite non-Dees players.

I'd take him for the talent potential but we'd want to watch out for culture fit. I don't get the best vibes from him.

Can anyone explain what happened to Wingard?? It's such a mystery to me. Something mental.

For a while in the mid-2010s Port were my second favourite team, Wingard and Gray were my favourite non-Dees players.

I'd take him for the talent potential but we'd want to watch out for culture fit. I don't get the best vibes from him.
Yeah man, his first 5 years were like future HOF type s**t. I was so jealous port had a player like him.

Mate this isn't a video game. If a player wants to leave you don't get 50 million picks because you feel like it.

You can either live in reality or the footy fanatic world. Doesn't bother me
Yeah knocking back 3 first rounds picks would be ******* horrendous

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Jonathan Brown said once that the senior players were telling Voss when he came on that they thought with a few top ups the club would be able to challenge for a flag and he believed them.

This feels more like Hawthorn are tanking the list. The infamous "youth policy" rings a bell.

I agree this feels more like youth policy rather than crazy Voss policy. Pretty sure Voss was trying to bring in players to have a crack at a premiership, Brayshaw left because they brought in fevola. Where youth policy Cameron Bruce left because we got rid of James McDonald both situations resulting in senior players getting put off side.

Love us to try and get Hill in. Not really sure where he’d fit but he could be unbelievable
If Jackson becomes more dominant forward we might ditch McDonald or the third tall and go with an extra small.
Or just a depth option to play under Kozz

If Jackson becomes more dominant forward we might ditch McDonald or the third tall and go with an extra small.
Or just a depth option to play under Kozz
Think Spargs would be the one to lose out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back