Game Day 2022 AFL Fantasy Round 18 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done Hobbsy. Give my boy Martin a few extra points.

I just traded Martin - if I knew he would have played like this, I could have swapped Whitfield out instead......

In the last 2 weeks I've traded out Treloar, Houston and Cameron and traded in English, Salem and Keays....

Fair to say I haven't worked out this "luxury trading" part
went
Daicos to Wines
Martin to Anderson
McCartin to Doc been okay Sinclair better
Rowell to Walsh been eh
JHF to Mitchell been terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just traded Martin - if I knew he would have played like this, I could have swapped Whitfield out instead......
Martin was one of many on the block for me this week. As things turned out, I had Parish and three fat rookies and only two trades to juggle them with. I wound up trading Parish and Hough for Merrett and Culley. Certainly one of my better weeks for the season.

Martin was one of many on the block for me this week. As things turned out, I had Parish and three fat rookies and only two trades to juggle them with. I wound up trading Parish and Hough for Merrett and Culley. Certainly one of my better weeks for the season.

How did you go points wise ?? 2240 here - holding Oliver and Whitfield. Dropped 200 odd spots, so I'm taking that as a win. A small one, but a win.

How did you go points wise ?? 2240 here - holding Oliver and Whitfield. Dropped 200 odd spots, so I'm taking that as a win. A small one, but a win.
2324 pending adjustments to Merrett and Martin. Beat my previous season best by 260 points. Looks like my highest ever round score as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back