Game Day 2022 Federal Election!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'm gonna preference Sustainable Australia Party first this year. They seem to be the party that is most aligned with my beliefs. Then probably ALP second and Greens third.
Third ?

Sustainable Australia Party ? It’s one thing to dabble with preferences but don’t waste your vote.

Haven't read the whole thread. Are we making seats and number predictions?

I reckon the result will be a minority ScoMo govt (doesn't mean I like it)
I once....once....played a drinking game where you had to imbibe every time someone uttered the phrase "the people have spoken" or the word "mandate" through the broadcast. The game expired at midnight, as did I. It didn't end well, politically or constitutionally...

Too late to realistically post your postal vote, now. A hellofalot have pre voted, just about all the Mitchells prepared to talk to me about it have already voted. Is it OK to approach a deserted local Primary School to claim a sausage if you've already voted ? The Government we deserve.? We'll never get that.
Just volunteer your services to vote for someone who has Covid, Japanese Enciphilitis or MonkeyPox.

What a great service that could be offered to society. Oh wait, that's been happening for years 😜

Vote Early and Vote often

And do a review on each sausage at each booth you visit

🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Safe nats seat here so not much changes locally. Albo will get in and then we get treated to days of rhetoric from the man who won’t let people forget he came from poor so knows the value of a dollar and he’s totally relatable despite being just another Canberra suit on 200k a year since the mid 90s.

This should be the reset the liberal party needs. * off idiot Morrison and the religious right. Get back to roots and gear up to be the best option for the country again.

I stopped listening after "It's K Rudd here" much like I stopped listening round about 2008

I'm not sure letting a finger pointing K advocate for you on election day really helps the cause. Surely there a plenty of derelict cellars and warehouses he could have been locked up in till it's all over

I stopped listening after "It's K Rudd here" much like I stopped listening round about 2008

I'm not sure letting a finger pointing K advocate for you on election day really helps the cause. Surely there a plenty of derelict cellars and warehouses he could have been locked up in till it's all over

K for King

Rudd is a legend and saved our economy in 2008. Show some respect.

Remember people, we have to choose to live here too, so go on out there and keep the bastards honest. Dogspeed .......
Give them a kick up the man-date!

Oh woops, chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug :beermug:

If nothing else. Tomorrow should bring an end to the brain dead stupidity of UAP spam ads for another 2 years.

Now, if I can just get through the today without smashing my phone after receiving yet another text from a local candidate. All will be grand.

K for King

Rudd is a legend and saved our economy in 2008. Show some respect.
Mmmm.....Whatever he did or didn't do, helped or didn't help with, I couldn't scramble to find the mute and/or stop button fast enough. I'd be surprised if I was alone.

If Labour are looking for someone to help them over the line, someone who can engage and maintain an audience would help.

Mmmm.....Whatever he did or didn't do, helped or didn't help with, I couldn't scramble to find the mute and/or stop button fast enough. I'd be surprised if I was alone.

If Labour are looking for someone to help them over the line, someone who can engage and maintain an audience would help.

The video is from his YouTube channel. Guess who subscribes to Kevin Rudd's YouTube channel? Probably not people like yourself.

Cant engage or maintain an audience? You've got a short memory. Landslide victory in 2007. I've never seen as much enthusiasm towards Aus politics as the Kevin 07 campaign.

Best PM in my lifetime. Although I was born in the middle of the Hawke-Keating era, I didn't follow politics as a toddler.
Hasn't been a stellar field in your lifetime.

Hawke-Keating era was interesting and entertaining as was some of the commentary. How Green was my Cactus was gold in those times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back