Fixture 2022 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

to the people who travel to Hobart do you guys fly in - game - fly out or fly in - game - stay the night - then fly out
stay the night, make a weekend of it, usually having taken the monday off

to the people who travel to Hobart do you guys fly in - game - fly out or fly in - game - stay the night - then fly out

Did it once. Great place, flew in and loved it. Won't go again though until we reduce games in Hobart. Can't in good conscience encourage the ongoing loss of Vic games.

Did it once. Great place, flew in and loved it. Won't go again though until we reduce games in Hobart. Can't in good conscience encourage the ongoing loss of Vic games.

With no debt, the absolute max we should be playing down there is two, with no change to the cost of membership for nine games in Melbourne.

booked my flights to hobart. Its school holidays with anzac day after so going Thursday to Monday.

Will be my 4th visit have done weekends ans FIFO before.

Worked out great I often miss Good Friday as am on holiday but this year I can watch that and fly to Hobart to watch that as well.

Not broke tyvm, I’m balling
Fly in, watch the game, then go to Salamanca Saturday morning, arvo at Mona, book ahead for a top-notch restaurant (maybe like Fico or Templo). Sunday morning, maybe a trip up Mount Wellington, or Mt Field National Park if you have time, before flying out Sunday night. Bam! What an awesome weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1639013764808.png

7 home games at Marvel Stadium - West Coast, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, GWS GIANTS, Richmond, Sydney Swans, Gold Coast Suns

4 home games at Blundstone Arena - Geelong, Port Adelaide, Adelaide, Hawthorn

2 MCG games - Hawthorn, Collingwood

5 interstate trips outside Victoria and Tasmania - Brisbane Lions, Sydney Swans, Fremantle, Gold Coast Suns, Adelaide

5 teams played twice - Adelaide, Geelong, Gold Coast Suns, Hawthorn, Sydney Swans

Last edited:
People will be upset about the lack of FTA footy, however if anything this should encourage the fans to get out to the games themselves, but overall I'm pretty happy with the fixture in all honesty. 2 games at the G is great and our opponents in Tassie are not bad at all. I would have loved more double ups against old rivals or "big" clubs like Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton but beggars cant be choosers as they say. Go Roos!

5 interstate trips, a game in Geelong , 4 games in Hobart plus a couple at the MCG. Not really worth buying a reserve seat membership next year is it

That's a tough first half of the year. Hopefully we get at least one win in the first two rounds to ease the pressure a bit, because it might only be rounds 7 & 11 that are opportunities for wins after that. But the fixture opens right up in the back half of the year. Could easily see us win half our games there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back