Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s all relative. Pies have say double our numbers and got around 24k to Gold Coast game. 13k therefore makes sense if you think about it in relative terms. All members are never going to go to all games.
Agree that it's relative and we can only really compare ourselves to ourselves. Hence the round 14 comment.

David interviewed a long time supporter which can be viewed on the North site. I did have a chuckle when she said you are doing a marvelous job David , on which I turned to the ladder and noticed we were 0/7 . But seriously , I do agree about her sentiment, as I can see the beginnings of a little bud which is starting to shoot. And for the first time this year I believe we are chance to win this week.

Only calling members I believe.

They don't ring up lapsed members any more?

Admin must have discreetly removed my details from the data base.:D

Strange considering they never lost the thing when it came to raffle tickets.

Screenshot_20210507-194927_Outlook.jpg

North Melbourne's member replacement games for the 2021 season have been confirmed.

Members will have access to four blockbuster fixtures, including:
Round 11 v St Kilda at Marvel Stadium (Saturday, May 29 - 4.35pm AEST at Marvel Stadium)
Round 16 v Western Bulldogs at Marvel Stadium (Date & time TBC)
Round 19 v Carlton at Marvel Stadium (Date & time TBC)
Round 21 v Richmond at the MCG (Date & time TBC)

All members with home game access in Victoria will receive access to each of the replacement games.

More information on the seating options, including reserved seat member options, will be communicated with members ahead of each of the games.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are ridiculous good numbers.
Great effort by all members to hang tough with the club.

Have to agree. A very positive result given where we are at. I think this paints a picture that we can realistically aim for 50k+ alongside a seriously challenging team by 2024/5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back