Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

The ticketmaster booking system for members on their website sucks.

Let me choose my aisle/row, ffs. Don't force me to keep refreshing.

Rounds 9-11 are away, rd 12 bye, rd 13 is in Hobart... so yep, it's a long wait between Melb home games unfortunately

* sake. Absolutely absurd.

Are we the only club in world sport that doesn’t play home games in its home state for 6 week blocks every ******* year?

Are we the only club in world sport that doesn’t play home games in its home state for 6 week blocks every ******* year?
Not even the only club in the league, for what it's worth.

Probably the Hawks, but (perhaps less comforting) definitely the Giants. GWS, that is. Although the New York Giants haven't played in their home state for about 45 years, so there's that.

I’m so proud to be a member! I will always support this club through thick and thin🤍

Even though my family’s financial difficulties where we couldn’t afford to renew my membership, I still bleed for this club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership numbers are a bit of a made up exercise if we're only getting 13k to home games.

Our round 14 game against Brisbane will be a decent litmus test.

in 2019 in round 2 we got 23k to the same fixture.

We should be ball park in round 14.

Membership numbers are a bit of a made up exercise if we're only getting 13k to home games.

Our round 14 game against Brisbane will be a decent litmus test.

in 2019 in round 2 we got 23k to the same fixture.

We should be ball park in round 14.
It’s all relative. Pies have say double our numbers and got around 24k to Gold Coast game. 13k therefore makes sense if you think about it in relative terms. All members are never going to go to all games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back