Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I left my money with the club last season despite not attending any games as most members did.

Was there any problems with people that did want a refund? Did the membership department put up a fight or were easy to deal with.

Asking because I’m fairly sure there will be a bubble interstate again so this time I’ll be wanting a refund.

Not prepared to go another year pumping in money for no reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s digital this year. I did get a scarf.

Lol I guess I’ll be wearing last years lanyard and membership 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I left my money with the club last season despite not attending any games as most members did.

Was there any problems with people that did want a refund? Did the membership department put up a fight or were easy to deal with.

Asking because I’m fairly sure there will be a bubble interstate again so this time I’ll be wanting a refund.

There were no issues but I think they tried to keep you as a member if it was at all a possibility by restructuring/deferring payments etc. Win win in my opinion.

I don't share your thoughts on the interstate bubble but of course it possible.

I think there will be a crap load of changes though! Hub are an absolute last choice.

Hmmm good question.

@ Paul Crappers can you assist?

The trade off should be that Members should not lose their consecutive years advantage

There were no issues but I think they tried to keep you as a member if it was at all a possibility by restructuring/deferring payments etc. Win win in my opinion.

I think there will be a crap load of changes though! Hub are an absolute last choice.
I think anything can happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed a membership payment after changing banks and not changing the direct debit from my card. They didn't put any pressure on, actually asked if I was still happy to pay even though I wouldn't make it to any games.

Fingers crossed we get to see some live football.

There's an "unboxing" video doing the rounds of a person getting their Collingwood membership and I have to say, it raises a few questions about how much our club cares for our members.

Alternatively it reiterates the resources of bigger clubs compared to smaller clubs in a pandemic. It wouldn't be cheap to be sending out that sort of thing to everyone.

Alternatively it reiterates the resources of bigger clubs compared to smaller clubs in a pandemic. It wouldn't be cheap to be sending out that sort of thing to everyone.
True. And there's the possibility that this was some sort of premium membership too.

However, against a background where we had massive member retention and made a profit, it stings a bit.

Bro I do that every year.

On Pixel 4a (5G) using BigFooty.com mobile app

Given the continued uncertainty around the Covid situation I reckon that’s pretty good.
This time last year COVID hadn't really happened. It was on the horizon but we were ignoring it a bit. So imo that makes the figures better.

I will ask for a downgrade, I upgraded this year, they let me take advantage of the "free upgrade" but first upgrading myself, so i went from a GA to some kind of reverse seat member then got upgraded to Premiership Club. If we don't get to go this year I will just ask I get changed back to a GA membership, I told them at the time I would do that and they said that would be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back