NFL 2022 - Off-Season Player News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

AJ_2000 posted it in the Niners thread but it deserves to be here also...

Master troll Grant Cohn mentally destroys Javon Kinlaw. This reminds me of Derrick Brown whining like a baby last year when he said he should be able to go to the fans workplaces and boo them. You get paid millions, haha, like thats comparable, this is what you signed up for and part of the reason youre paid like you are, stop being so ******* sensitive. So typical of today's athletes, all got rabbit ears and only want to hear positives about them online, cant handle any criticism.

It all started here today at OTAs

then Grant has another crack at him at the end of this vid

to where we are now, Kinlaw not even telling him why hes mad when given the opportunity (likely because its something everyone would think hes overreacting to)

I really think the wrong people get taken by guns in the US.

Both should probably shut the * up. Both so desperate to get noticed... embarrassing.

I really think the wrong people get taken by guns in the US.

Both should probably shut the duck up. Both so desperate to get noticed... embarrassing.

I thought Grant must have got Kinlaw on to try and sort it out, but that wasn't the case at all, Kinlaw was in the YouTube chat listening to his recap of today's OTA's and demanded he give him his Skype link just so he could jump on live and whinge. Thought Cohn handled it very well honestly. Only part id say he didnt was when he had a crack at him in the second vid at the end. Niners should cut Kinlaw and ban Cohn from attending press conferences. Kinlaw isn't good enough to deal with that s**t.

I thought Grant must have got Kinlaw on to try and sort it out, but that wasn't the case at all, Kinlaw was in the YouTube chat listening to his recap of today's OTA's and demanded he give him his Skype link just so he could jump on live and whinge. Thought Cohn handled it very well honestly. Only part id say he didnt was when he had a crack at him in the second vid at the end. Niners should cut Kinlaw and ban Cohn from attending press conferences. Kinlaw isn't good enough to deal with that s**t.

Kinlaw clearly fell asleep during media training sessions!

Seems like he belongs in a mental institution to me

That's just the typical american bravado bullshit though. "I'm an athlete, you can't * with me" But Cohn is just as much a stereotype, the I'll annoy people to get the reaction so I can be famous on tiktok.

They're just a nation of people who have to have the spotlight on them, good or bad, they don't give a s**t, as long as people are talking about them.

My man Reggie White said it best about the American kids, nearly 25 years ago. To paraphrase:

"Kids don't need role models... role models can be good and bad. Our kids need heroes"

And unfortunately in the time since his passing, things have only gotten worse.

AJ_2000 posted it in the Niners thread but it deserves to be here also...

Master troll Grant Cohn mentally destroys Javon Kinlaw. This reminds me of Derrick Brown whining like a baby last year when he said he should be able to go to the fans workplaces and boo them. You get paid millions, haha, like thats comparable, this is what you signed up for and part of the reason youre paid like you are, stop being so ******* sensitive. So typical of today's athletes, all got rabbit ears and only want to hear positives about them online, cant handle any criticism.

It all started here today at OTAs

then Grant has another crack at him at the end of this vid

to where we are now, Kinlaw not even telling him why hes mad when given the opportunity (likely because its something everyone would think hes overreacting to)

You are singling out professional athletes? Get with the times!

Ask someone to account for their work from home day and see how quick you get called into HR on harassment charge.

The World has gone soft and we allow the Cohns of this world to hide behind a keyboard with absolutely no credibility and his target is at fault?

I don't apologize for the fact if I was Kinlaw what got knocked off might have started a little lower than his hat.

You are singling out professional athletes? Get with the times!

Ask someone to account for their work from home day and see how quick you get called into HR on harassment charge.

The World has gone soft and we allow the Cohns of this world to hide behind a keyboard with absolutely no credibility and his target is at fault?

I don't apologize for the fact if I was Kinlaw what got knocked off might have started a little lower than his hat.

Freedom of speech going down the drain if you cant criticise athletes. Its a far bigger importance than Kinlaw's fragile ego

Freedom of speech going down the drain if you cant criticise athletes. Its a far bigger importance than Kinlaw's fragile ego

Be different if cohn actually did reporting all he does is clickbait. He is entertainer at this point not a reporter.

Be different if cohn actually did reporting all he does is clickbait. He is entertainer at this point not a reporter.
The fact Kinlaw wouldnt even address what it was that made him so upset is the most ridiculous part. Can only assume its nothing, him being a baby and overreacting.

Well if you mentioned freedom of speech the last 2 years you were labled a conspiracy theorist or worse.

But then again, noone is questioning freedom of speech but rather being accountable for his actions. Kinlaw's response is pretty primitive but in no way does it make Cohn's comments any less accountable.

Kinlaw's response is pretty primitive but in no way does it make Cohn's comments any less accountable.

We havent even established what Cohn said that he needs to be held accountable for, perhaps Kinlaw is just a massive baby who cant held any media scrutiny ?

I was trying to find a trigger point, the only video I saw was where he perhaps discussed how hes never replacing DeForest Buckner and is a medical bust as he put it (this is more so a shot at the niners for drafting a guy with bad knees). That was 9 months ago tho. And I dont think that is out of line whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do think he needs to be banned from the Niners facility tho. Cant have this s**t carry on into the season.

Yeah fact he said if he got hit he could retire means his getting banned for sure. Can't have a guy around team who is willing to get hit so he can sue so he can retire around the team.

Yeah fact he said if he got hit he could retire means his getting banned for sure. Can't have a guy around team who is willing to get hit so he can sue so he can retire around the team.

We havent even established what Cohn said that he needs to be held accountable for, perhaps Kinlaw is just a massive baby who cant held any media scrutiny ?

Well at the end of his original video when Cohn reports being fronted by Kinlaw he smuggly summarizes all his negative views on Kinlaw.

My take on Cohn....its not so much the isolated statements as the constant hammering of his target. Each message in isolation ain't much but the sum of his work is what grates many.

Of course until he is proven wrong (Erik Armstead as an example) he just switches target.

Well at the end of his original video when Cohn reports being fronted by Kinlaw he smuggly summarizes all his negative views on Kinlaw.

My take on Cohn....its not so much the isolated statements as the constant hammering of his target. Each message in isolation ain't much but the sum of the work isxwgat grates many.

Of course until he is proven wrong (Erik Armstead as an example) he just switches target.

There is no doubt he is inflammatory, and I agree, the second video there was no need for another little dig at him again. Kinlaw is unbelievably sensitive however and needs to realise trolls come with the territory. Would have been better for niners players to calm Kinlaw down and as a group say we arent even going to acknowledge him moving forward ie: refuse to answer his questions at press conferences etc.

Grant is the only person that wins out of these sort of reactions, his channel has grown by 1.5k subs overnight off the back of this and will probably only increase more in the coming days as people become aware of it.

Apparently they had a convo later yesterday evening off camera and have said the situation is over, which is what should have happened in the first place.

There is no doubt he is inflammatory, and I agree, the second video there was no need for another little dig at him again. Kinlaw is unbelievably sensitive however and needs to realise trolls come with the territory. Would have been better for niners players to calm Kinlaw down and as a group say we arent even going to acknowledge him moving forward ie: refuse to answer his questions at press conferences etc.

Grant is the only person that wins out of these sort of reactions, his channel has grown by 1.5k subs overnight off the back of this and will probably only increase more in the coming days as people become aware of it.

Shock jocks get clicks.

The best part of all this it brings very clearly into the open what the 49ers think of Cohn. Just watch the way Shanahan reacts to his questions.

Even Lance responded to him with contempt the other day putting him back in his place. Basically respectfully, I don't give a rats arse what you think.

Even Lance responded to him with contempt the other day putting him back in his place. Basically respectfully, I don't give a rats arse what you think.

This is the way you should react to criticism, big W for Lance.

Simms smoking crack....

40. Drew Lock (SEA)

39. Kenny Pickett (PIT)

38. Teddy Bridgewater (MIA)

37. Gardner Minshew (PHI)

36. Tyrod Taylor (NYG)

35. Davis Mills (HOU)

34. Tyler Huntley (BAL)

33. Geno Smith (SEA)

32. Sam Darnold (CAR)

31. Trey Lance (SF)

30. Jared Goff (DET)

29. Tua Tagovailoa (MIA)

28. Marcus Mariota (ATL)

27. Mitchell Trubisky (PIT)

26. Jameis Winston (NO)

25. Jalen Hurts

24. Trevor Lawrence

23. Justin Fields

22. Zach Wilson

21. Daniel Jones

Last edited:
25. Jalen Hurts

24. Trevor Lawrence

23. Justin Fields

22. Zach Wilson

If he rates Jimmy G inside the Top 15 I'm convinced Simms and his mate Shanahan are running a scam to drive some trade value.

If he rates Jimmy G inside the Top 15 I'm convinced Simms and his mate Shanahan are running a scam to drive some trade value.

Hell be top 20 for sure. Simms loves him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back