Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think his JS is terrible, he's a better ruckman than Flynn by a country mile.

He was ill so that explains why he missed the last couple but kinda strange that he was still fine to play in the 2's which I found strange. Why didn't he just have 2 weeks off instead if he was ill?

Because spike has a tradition to keep being a Kent coach for GWS

I have Preuss and don't understand why anyone is trading him in.

His JS is terrible, and he's a huge injury risk. Very likely he needs to be traded out again, maybe next week.
460k for a 110 average. It’s not for me but I can understand the attraction. If he plays every game, and he might, then it’s a bargain.

460k for a 110 average. It’s not for me but I can understand the attraction. If he plays every game, and he might, then it’s a bargain.

I can only afford $484k and my best options for that price are Himmelberg, Preuss and Heeney.

All of them have an iffy side to them but at least with Preuss I have English and Teakle as cover if he misses a week or 2.

I can only afford $484k and my best options for that price are Himmelberg, Preuss and Heeney.

All of them have an iffy side to them but at least with Preuss I have English and Teakle as cover if he misses a week or 2.
If they're your only options, do Preuss. They all have question marks, might as well go with the best scorer and keep your R/F swing. Then again, I'd never, ever recommend anyone picks Heeney, so maybe I'm biased

Don't often post these, but here not sure:

English as FWD + Witts as RUC
vs
English as RUC (holds down R2 on the run home) + Bont as FWD?
English as FWD + Witts as RUC :padlock:

Yeah, that’s how I’m leaning.
Never thought I’d see the day Dorothy the Dinosaur would be coming in over the top of The Bont, but here we are.
What a season. Up is down, black is white. Yet I remain comfortingly shithouse 🌈🦄

Cupboard a bit bare in that range.
Mitch Duncan worth consideration in the hope he gets on a heater with their draw and racks up pill.
Otherwise l, I’d probably go Heeney tbh.
HH has the backstabbing anarchist as coach, Preussy clear upside but just so much doubt on durability and JS, gutsy to buy into that on the run home.
Probably not quite the ceiling, but Kiddy Coleman if you have use for the DPP a bit of an outside the box one.
Only marginal value at the price now, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well - if there was a year to be experimenting - it's this year!

Just go with the vibes :D
I'm a hoping, with my team ..... it's all in the timing

AltruisticLeadingHornshark-max-1mb.gif

Mills by a stretch
Bont playing sore still

Mills has become Steele this year
Scores so easily

Reckon it’ll be mills 120+ from here and Bont goes around 110
Leaning towards Mills TBH, but Bont 10 tons. 2 under were 96 & 88. 5 round average 115 vs Mills on 111. Bruce back, surely that releases Bont. Enables MID/FWD link.

Leaning towards Mills TBH, but Bont 10 tons. 2 under were 96 & 88. 5 round average 115 vs Mills on 111. Bruce back, surely that releases Bont. Enables MID/FWD link.
I like the mid/fwd link but as a Bont owner his ceiling isn’t there this year. Mills is a week in perfect vc with his ceiling and I think the swans will finish strong.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the dogs put Bont in early for surgery if I’m being totally honest once the years officially gone for them

Bont +40k vs Mills
If in MID line, would pay up for Mills.
Risk Bont gets mothballed at some stage if they slip out of finals contention (he could also get a prime role if they need him to keep the finals push alive).

Preuss or Himmelberg? Who has better job security and who will score better?

Have English and Witts so getting Preuss allows me to push English forward and gives me a ruck / forward loop.

Preuss or Himmelberg? Who has better job security and who will score better?

Have English and Witts so getting Preuss allows me to push English forward and gives me a ruck / forward loop.

It's the million dollar question that I am struggling with too.

Preuss has the best average at 110 and lets you keep English forward but there's the injury concerns. High risk\high reward.

Himmelberg is flying, 130 average over the last 3 games. Too little sample though to see if he can keep this kind of scoring up and there's the unknown with if McvVeigh will ever put him forward again. Could be worth it but a bit risky with small sample size. Has shown he can score well if he keeps his defensive role though.

It's really a toss of a coin for me. If Preuss misses a week or 2 then at least you have 2 players to cover him (English and Teakle) compared to just 1 if you go with Himmelberg which would be your F7.

I like the mid/fwd link but as a Bont owner his ceiling isn’t there this year. Mills is a week in perfect vc with his ceiling and I think the swans will finish strong.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the dogs put Bont in early for surgery if I’m being totally honest once the years officially gone for them

If in MID line, would pay up for Mills.
Risk Bont gets mothballed at some stage if they slip out of finals contention (he could also get a prime role if they need him to keep the finals push alive).
Had settled on Mills. Out and about with the kids today and just got a notification Sydney game had started. Didn’t even realise they were playing the first game. FFS where did the day go? So bloody annoyed with myself. Bont it is I guess 🤦‍♂️

Unless I go Jelly 🤔

Had settled on Mills. Out and about with the kids today and just got a notification Sydney game had started. Didn’t even realise they were playing the first game. FFS where did the day go? So bloody annoyed with myself. Bont it is I guess 🤦‍♂️

Unless I go Jelly 🤔
Jelly higher ceiling for sure

Depends how you relationship is with him though. If he’s burned you heaps id go Bont, but if not I’d go jelly.

Just have your heart in your mouth in every game with jelly, came off with hammy tightness last week. It’s a roller coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back