Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was just a curiosity. I've got no idea and it matters not one iota of course.
Cant see how he could be listed as anything other than a def though, which may prove handy.
Other than the soft noggin and throwing the odd coathanger in backplay, he's a handy addition if named.
He will be a defender.
Skinner played defence for the first time last year in the SANFL and he has started as a f/d
So they are basing it off state league positions.

rocker_oz33 any rookies on the horizon? Cooper Stephens must get a go soon? SdK seems likely?

Hopefully copper ..
SDK maybe .
Unsure at start of the year...see how we set up the back 6.
Frank Evans a chance IMO.

Stevens maybe .

Our VFL team will be really young now..esp our mids .
That Chook and Lang etc have left .

Holland's a chance R1 ..?

Hopefully copper ..
SDK maybe .

Stevens maybe .

Knevitt?

Hopefully copper ..
SDK maybe .

Stevens maybe .

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

I am just happy one of my favourite stats is viable again.
Only 1 number 1 pick ever has not played 100 games. (Tom Boyd)
And he was a premiership player for the dogs.
Cats had a pick 1 back in the day…no chance he played 100 games, he was hopeless. (Stephen Hooper)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who we tipping having a bigger impact, Campbell Chesser or Josh Sinn?
Josh Sinn .....Chesser more a wingman currently, more outside than inside .....Sinn more in the mould of Lachie Ash off HBF

2021.GIF Part 1 (The Gif Thread) | Page 3 | The SuperHeroHype Forums

******* north supporters think they're all that now with their JHF and probably semi decent upcoming season. :devil:
We are coming for you.
Your a prime target for passing on the ladder!!
sassy national geographic GIF by Nat Geo Wild

I added a cool eagle to make you smile.

1643799662111.png

2021 was a year of frustration for Sam Philp, he’s seeing 2022 as one of opportunity.

For someone who had gotten an all-too-brief taste of senior football in his debut campaign of 2020, and someone who lives and breathes the game as much as he does, it’s no surprise that the 20-year-old couldn’t wait to be back in the swing of things when pre-season rolled around.

It was a persistent groin issue which curtailed Philp’s previous campaign, with the speedster managing only two VFL games before the conservative option was taken in May to withdraw him from the remainder of the season.

I’m feeling really strong, really robust out on the track and it’s helped me a fair bit. I was on a fairly modified program before December, doing just over half the sessions, where I did about 80 per cent of the session [on Saturday] which was one of the biggest so far.”

Philp – who has been training as a high half-forward, in the view to split his time evenly between that position and on the wing - articulated that, looking back now, “it’s probably really helpful for me”.

He highlighted prized draftee Campbell Chesser as the teenager most likely to progress quickly and push for senior call-up after impressing early in his first pre-season.

"He's probably a little bit more advanced than your standard draftee," Simpson said of the skilful runner.

"I think he was top 10 in our 2km time trial and I think he's one of the fittest on our list … (so) he is the young kid who may come through quicker."

S7Ydkj61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back