Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Price.
Good hoof on him.
Knows how to come in 2nd to a tkl and scab extra points.
Likes a goal and a cuddle.

I'll take 2 thanks. Wrap him up.

Tsitas went well too. Half a chance.
Suspect Hollands comes in before Titsass. Suns will want to get games into him. 1 or 2 more in the VFL probably.

Hayes is going to get well over $300k as long as he plays. Far to soon to trade him.

I'm really hoping Ryder gets an injury soon they looked too tall

I'm really hoping Ryder gets an injury soon they looked too tall
If his past history is anything to go by he’s bound to sit one out sooner or later.

Hopefully Hayes has fattened up enough and can be sent to the slaughterhouse in the meantime

Suspect Hollands comes in before Titsass. Suns will want to get games into him. 1 or 2 more in the VFL probably.
Maybe, but clubs reward performance normally. Good for the list. He was an expensive pick sure, but Hollands is still a nobody at this point. Will be on a pretty strict gradual regimen for conditioning into the season. Tsitas is just plug and play and goes well. Guess we'll see.

I've got Hollands already. Sitting in my mids taking up a spot as my original loop. Banked on him getting games at some point early-mid season. Plan was to switch and loop Rachel, Brodie, Martin, Hayes etc using Hollands Fwd/Mid. Brodie worked out good enough onfield and Ward and Rachel both suck lately. Loop for nothing. So its a waste of a M11 and a mistake to date. Give me half a chance of picking the wrong rook and i;ll still screw it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but clubs reward performance normally. Good for the list. He was an expensive pick sure, but Hollands is still a nobody at this point. Will be on a pretty strict gradual regimen for conditioning into the season. Tsitas is just plug and play and goes well. Guess we'll see.

I've got Hollands already. Sitting in my mids taking up a spot as my original loop. Banked on him getting games at some point early-mid season. Plan was to switch and loop Rachel, Brodie, Martin, Hayes etc using Hollands Fwd/Mid. Brodie worked out good enough onfield and Ward and Rachel both suck lately. Loop for nothing. So its a waste of a M11 and a mistake to date. Give me half a chance of picking the wrong rook and i;ll still screw it up.

And this is why you never take a donut to start the season.

The kid who marks the first kick in the clip - Mykelti Lefau - is likely to get a lot of interest for the mid-season draft.

Great size, really hard at it and courageous, plenty of talent (still learning the game but is a real natural), didn't look out of place playing midfield in our scratch match, may be in all our sides later in the year - hopefully playing in the yellow and black.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 7.20.26 PM.png

Hayes is going to get well over $300k as long as he plays. Far to soon to trade him.
Ryder won't last long, and Marshall doesn't mind an injury either.

Realistically Hayes only needs another 3-4 games and he'll be close to his max price, unless that 4th game is another big one.

St Kilda are going OK, he should be safe for a few more.

Don't let Wayno hear you say that, I got yelled at for suggesting he didn't deserve a starting spot after barely playing for 2 years :moustache:

Having said that, I don't agree. Hollands is a super talented kid who will be in the team soon, they want him playing a.s.a.p. If a slow moving junk yard like Rory Atkins gets a game Hollands is a good chance.

Titsass is depth, nothing more. He might play, at some point but there are a few ahead of him ATS.

Worth trading Rachele > T.Dow to continue cash generation or am I just looking at a reason to trade? :think:

Rachele might struggle to make much more cash from here.
Rachele might also score 100 this week. Is a bloke called Dow playing in arguably the worst midfield in the league worth a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back