Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

He was but to be fair, he actually did question why we didn't get a deliberate out of bounds. Off all the shitty media performers I actually find Carey one of the least nauseating
It just shows the level of ineptitude the AFL media has reached.

We had 3 more frees LMFAO, but port received 3 goals by the umps. If you want to know what ducked over is, try crows 33 frees to tigers 13
We are talking about pies fans here, never the sharpest tools in the shed.
pies get sucked off every week lol

Blues mates not responding to my "respectful" messages.

They were all up and about round 1 and I replied to all of them but they seem to have gone missing now when I return the favour :think:

I did have one of my blue mates man up and call me on his drive home from the ground. He was complaining about umpires, injuries etc and how he thinks they have still gone past us. I just told him to drive safely home, it is super wet on the roads with all the salty carlton tears. I said did you care in round 1 we had 6 out, and lost 3 players early in the game ? Nope. Did you care that we gave you 9 50's ? Nope so suck my yellow and black pears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Lynch the biggest protected species in the game

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Blooooose fans on SEN this morning are rolled gold comedy

Stephen Hocking must be furious that he can't influence or bring a rule change in on "twinkling fingers" on the mark.

Stephen Hocking must be furious that he can't influence or bring a rule change in on "twinkling fingers" on the mark.
Careful CB. Surely hes still got access to the bat phone

We are travelling beautifully for this time of the year.
Engine is running like a Lambo but wheels still slightly out of alignment but plenty of time to fix that and then we will kick more goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back