Resource 2022 Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I w
Under 'Mobile Ticketing' in the app I get 'You have not yet purchased or received tickets for any Port Adelaide events'.

Under 'Membership' in the app, it gives me my account and barcodes, and the option to click to view upcoming games and to download my ticket to my phone.

When I click that and select the Port v Hawks game, it shows my 2 tickets.

When I select my ticket I have the option to transfer, but nothing else, with the message 'This ticket is not mobile enabled'. No barcode, option to save etc.

I guess I just wait and see what pops up later in the week - I watched the 'tutorial vid' that's no help. I'm relatively tech savvy but no wonder the club is getting inundated with questions, they haven't made it easy unfortunately. That or I'm missing something obvious.

edit: ok I had missed this in the FAQ - I guess they'll be available later in the week:
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I ACCESS MY TICKETS?
Each game will be available to download 3 days prior to the game.
I worked this out, turns out it logs you into Ticketmaster when you set it up. I logged out, set up the port app with my username and password, made sure Ticketmaster was logged out and then logged back in and the tickets came up. I hope this helps!

Absolute balls up I feel for the oldies that have to go to the club every second WK because they don't have a smart phone.
It will turn alot of people away add the vax requirements apparently kids over 12 need to be vaxed?
All this dropped on us after paying up and 2wks before the season I'm bloody pissed off.
When we paid for our tickets we got to pick who we wanted on our cards then they scrap it.
My crow m8 reckons he still has season tickets?
If I didn't love the club so much I would be done and just watch at home.

I've got two black diamonds and i'm probably just gonna give the shitshow a miss. Don't really feel like being yelled at by Nova presenters to raise my scarf and having tinny music blasted in my face while a man dressed as a fruchoc breaks an old ladies nose by throwing bags of fruchocs into the crowd indiscriminately.

All of this doesn't really matter usually, but when you hate the actual product on display in terms of football/club, it makes up for a pretty folded arm experience.

HERE IS THE FUNK SQUAD TO 'IVE GOT THE POWER BY SNAP AND THE THE FIST FLOAT DOING THE ROUNDS!'

lose by 120

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

I've got two black diamonds and i'm probably just gonna give the shitshow a miss. Don't really feel like being yelled at by Nova presenters to raise my scarf and having tinny music blasted in my face while a man dressed as a fruchoc breaks an old ladies nose by throwing bags of fruchocs into the crowd indiscriminately.

All of this doesn't really matter usually, but when you hate the actual product on display in terms of football/club, it makes up for a pretty folded arm experience.

HERE IS THE FUNK SQUAD TO 'IVE GOT THE POWER BY SNAP AND THE THE FIST FLOAT DOING THE ROUNDS!'

lose by 120

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV
Nah, come to this one. The Ebert memorial makes it important.

Why exactly was the physical season ticket dropped? Surely not just for cost reasons?

Will be very interested to see how many people opted to receive their lanyard/membership card in any case this season.

All my log-ins were correct, but Ticketmaster asked me to make a new one. Which I did. So now my account is probably conflicted. Woo!

That said, I was still able to log-in to the weareportadelaide.com.au membership site and access to my wallet from there.

OK

Was getting the 'Oops .....' message until just now

Able to download my ticket / seat to my phone wallet and forward my son's ticket to him via text

Just waiting for him to confirm he can open and access

Took a few goes before it worked so be patient

Why exactly was the physical season ticket dropped? Surely not just for cost reasons?

Will be very interested to see how many people opted to receive their lanyard/membership card in any case this season.
I'm assuming because............
  • Dumbarses losing physical tickets and needing new ones
  • Easier to transfer virtual tickets to someone else if you can't go
  • Forcing smartphone usage means less excuses around Vax checks at the gate, and less time wasted letting people in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went into the club app.
Said I already have tickets 🤨 WTF?

Note stated that they're available to download 7.10pm tomorrow!

Our two seats are in completely different areas ??????

I assume these are those"test" tickets we got last week - yes/no? And they will disappear tomorrow, after which I can select two bona fide tix next to each other?

So many questions. So few answers 😠

OK

Was getting the 'Oops .....' message until just now

Able to download my ticket / seat to my phone wallet and forward my son's ticket to him via text

Just waiting for him to confirm he can open and access

Took a few goes before it worked so be patient

You saved me typing this exact sequence.
Will work out son's ticket when he gets home from schoolio.

got an SMS telling me the tickets are ready.
my ticket is now sitting in my apple wallet app and my wife's ticket is now sitting in her google pay app

she keeps telling me that we have to let them know about our vaccination history.
how do we do that?s myGov app? or is it necessary?

edit
as its getting all too hard, this will most probably be our last year

Bit of an effort to get thru to the app and then couldn't be stuffed setting up a google account to save barcode to my phone, but Gpay app was a better option.

Eddie Dingle transfering me his 3 tickets was a chore for him, the email the club sent him with a link wasn't great when he forwarded it on to me, something went wrong, then they wanted me to go thru a google account, I didn't, but they all of a sudden appeared on my Port app.

I suspect the ticketmaster system shat itself if 30,000+ Port reserved seat members were trying to log on during a 10-20 minute window.

I'm assuming because............
  • Dumbarses losing physical tickets and needing new ones
  • Easier to transfer virtual tickets to someone else if you can't go
  • Forcing smartphone usage means less excuses around Vax checks at the gate, and less time wasted letting people in.
+
  • cost saving - AFL have told all clubs to keep cutting
  • If covid restrictions re imposed eg 50% capacity easier to move people and given them a new seat via electronic ticketing - 3 days before the game and next game it drops down to 25% and have to make another change, it means quick flexible delivery system.

Not too many passes get lost each year. I remember talking to Ben about it and he said there is a couple of hundred every year.

my ticket is now sitting in my apple wallet app and my wife's ticket is now sitting in her google pay app

she keeps telling me that we have to let them know about our vaccination history.

edit
They were randomly asking people for vaccination proof at the crows game. I got asked. I have it on the SA Gov APp

edit
You literally just check in via the QR code through myGov and show them the green tick (which is automatic when you have your cert in the app), it's not particularly difficult.

They were randomly asking people for vaccination proof at the crows game. I got asked. I have it on the SA Gov APp
Where did they ask you - start of the line, or just before you get in, where guys with metal detectors do their random check?

Does anyone know if you have to provide a digital proof of vaccination at the gate or can u show them a hard copy of vaccination certificates or a picture of it on your phone?

I think we were one of the last clubs to do it. Not our decision it’s an AFL Ticketek thing. I wanted a lanyard, my kids who bring different mates every game love that it’s on their phones and they can forward and share tickets without having to pick up and drop off lanyards. My Dad died last year - he didn’t have a smart phone, he would have absolutely lost his nut over this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back