Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon strong chance they're both coming. It's just business, he's fully aware who's listening and they choose their words wisely.

Weak from the trade radio crew not to ask what he considers to be compelling.
Yeah we'll get them if we want them, I imagine their idea of "compelling" for Sharp is close to what we consider compelling for Meek. It's all posturing that every club is guilty of

If you were trapped in an elevator with Colon Young and a king cobra, which would you try to kill first?

Is there a chance Acres stays?
Cox, Lobb and Acres were at the tables (Burswood) last night enjoying each others company.

Thomas is an incredible player when switched on but he wasn’t this year for various reasons.

I feel for North fans right now but there’s also no better time for them to cash in and fill their team with young players who are of strong character and are willing to buy in and rebuild the club.

Is there a chance Acres stays?
Cox, Lobb and Acres were at the tables (Burswood) last night enjoying each others company.
No, we need to move on from him & upgrade that position with a better ball user.
Bit each way with Logue I reckon, perhaps cold feet along with the club realising we need to replace Acres with one of our backs, Chapman for me & the opportunity to sell that to Logue with a spot back for him opening up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without going over the last 10 pages, has anything Freo happened today?
Acres for a third rounder quite early.
Trying to hold on to Logue. Unlikely so looking to Corbett to fill his forward role.
Trying to get Sharp , need to offer a bit more.
Tucker pretty much gone.
WC looking at Meek.
Lobb staying.
Trying to get Jackson. Will start convo with Melbourne this arvo

Walls said a F3 would be in play. Please make it Acres + our F3 for their F2. Would rather 2 x 2nd rounders rather 2 x 3rd rounders regardless of whatever the points equal.

Fremantle has taken Rory Lobb off the trade table, suggesting that it would take Aaron Naughton or Marcus Bontempelli to bring Fremantle back to discuss releasing Lobb from his 2023 contract at the Dockers.

Aaron Naughton, who is also managed by Rory Lobb's manager - Colin Young, has as yet not ruled out a trade to the Dockers as part of the deal to send Lobb to Victoria to live with his girlfriend.

Fremantle has taken Rory Lobb off the trade table, suggesting that it would take Aaron Naughton or Marcus Bontempelli to bring Fremantle back to discuss releasing Lobb from his 2023 contract at the Dockers.

Aaron Naughton, who is also managed by Rory Lobb's manager - Colin Young, has as yet not ruled out a trade to the Dockers as part of the deal.
south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back