Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Blakey is a decent shout and has been in very good form - especially recently. People have slept on Swans players during the injury crisis.

The team isn't terrible but the lack of J.Daicos is weird. Macrae and Bolton are also more midfielders, I did have Bolton on a flank but he's playing there less and less. No Charlie Cameron!
I've watched a fair bit of Brisbane and C Cameron's last 6-7 games have been pretty ordinary and he is going the way of J Cameron - out of the team.

As for J Daicos I don't see what other people see - I only hear hype. Is he in the best 22 players this year as a midfielder - No. If there was a AA 2nd team he'd be in it.

Blakey is a decent shout and has been in very good form - especially recently. People have slept on Swans players during the injury crisis.

The team isn't terrible but the lack of J.Daicos is weird. Macrae and Bolton are also more midfielders, I did have Bolton on a flank but he's playing there less and less. No Charlie Cameron!

Also no Neale the #1 clearance player

I've watched a fair bit of Brisbane and C Cameron's last 6-7 games have been pretty ordinary and he is going the way of J Cameron - out of the team.

As for J Daicos I don't see what other people see - I only hear hype. Is he in the best 22 players this year as a midfielder - No. If there was a AA 2nd team he'd be in it.

Chuck will bounce back,will probably kick a bag V Eagles

Yeah CC is slipping. He's still probably the second best small forward behind Green. But he needs a few goals soon or he will slip out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s played there most the season. Usually starts there.
Hes played there all year for sure. But would anyone seriously consider him one of the best hff of the year? Let alone a mid they could cram in there?

Seems like a weird call but then again a pure stats view that Champion Data do always pulls strange opinions

Wow are we only 2 weeks in the season. Feels long.
Typical. Kid spends all year being criticised for “inflating his stats” from kick ins by idiots, and then when he proves he can do it in the middle with no kick ins the same idiots come out with “It’S OnLy TwO wEeKs”.

Hes played there all year for sure. But would anyone seriously consider him one of the best hff of the year? Let alone a mid they could cram in there?

Seems like a weird call but then again a pure stats view that Champion Data do always pulls strange opinions
Oh no for sure, he's zero chance of actually making the side and actually being there, but when you consider it's purely off how player X is performing against other players in the same position etc, he's there.

Play mid/fwd like a real man. Use those kicking abilities instead of being scared of Ashcroft.

So sad that toxic masculinity is still present. Thought those archaic days were over. You seem consumed by Collingwood. I love it. You just can’t keep away from us. I guess when we have owned you for over 100 years that is what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back