• Yes

Votes: 61 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 107 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So how is membership tracking against recent seasons? There was a lot of talk in here about a heap of people dropping off
Last numbers were late February I think and we were at essentially the same as in 2020.

Down 2500 from last year.

That’s pretty disappointing to be honest. That would be the kind of volume that drop off after after a season like 2022 regardless of Stinkley’s nauseating aroma. This is why we find ourselves so bitter. There’s not enough action taken by the paying members to trigger change.

That’s pretty disappointing to be honest. That would be the kind of volume that drop off after after a season like 2022 regardless of Stinkley’s nauseating aroma. This is why we find ourselves so bitter. There’s not enough action taken by the paying members to trigger change.
Unfortunately nobody wants to fight... Where's the marches and banners? Where's the plane flying over Adelaide oval with sack Hinkley... Where's the protests? And * it where is the truck full of donuts dumped at Alberton.

Unfortunately nobody wants to fight... Where's the marches and banners? Where's the plane flying over Adelaide oval with sack Hinkley... Where's the protests? And * it where is the truck full of donuts dumped at Alberton.
The club would spontaneously combust given how much angst a single sticker caused them.

I still haven’t renewed my 4 memberships and have no plans to do so until Hinkley is gone.

I would strongly reserve judgement for auditted numbers. Those counts are full of s**t. They also dont tell the story regarding downgrades.

Besides, crowds will be the teller.

Same... Couple of weeks ago I was like it feels wrong... Not being a member...

But * ken and Koch.
Lol then they open their mouth and you are like oh yeah thats why i didnt renew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont subscribe to guessing how many members we are down.
What I do subscribe to is the infrequency with which they are presenting data. I take this as a strong indicator of their concern.
There were times past when they could not wait to reveal membership progress.
Not so much now.

The acquisition of JHF might've mitigated a bigger drop off in numbers - imagine how much gloomier the gloom would be without him to look forward to. The WA trip won't help kick things along though - not much to get excited about from those showings.

A few of my friends have re-signed, however have dropped their full club memberships to three games. A couple of them have had an extra couple of games chucked in for free on top of that.

I suspect there will be others in the same boat that have downgraded their financial commitment, but technically they are still members so the club can argue those members have not dropped off.... although it is obvious they are unhappy with the current regime.

Text from the club just now

Hi xxxxx
The 2023 season is almost here. For limited time only buy a 3 game membership and get an extra game FREE
Witness Showdown LIII live at Adelaide Oval with the rest of the True Believers

Text from the club just now

Hi xxxxx
The 2023 season is almost here. For limited time only buy a 3 game membership and get an extra game FREE
Witness Showdown LIII live at Adelaide Oval with the rest of the True Believers
Got the same. Must be close to a dozen e-mails and texts received this year so far. About to reply to the text with SACK HINKLEY instead of STOP.

Back