Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a free upgrade this year to a seated area in Hobart for sticking with the club through COVID.

Now looking at the renewal stuff and they've automatically put me on the seated plan at full cost and made it difficult to downgrade (have to ring the club, whereas an upgrade can be done online).

They're going to have a heap of people caught out and charged for a plan they never asked to be upgraded to. Going to cause a lot of headaches for all involved.

Nice that I can put my Arden fund donation and all that other stuff into my monthly bill. Nice job.

D6CAF5E9-CDFF-4422-8181-6CE0DD3A80B4.png View attachment 1521188

Correct and, as I mentioned earlier, it would be possible if we listened to the fans, as evidenced by the above email I received from Melbourne Victory this week.
Furthermore, the MVFC Membership pack, including plastic membership card and lanyard, scarf, hat, leather MVFC embossed diary, stickers galore and member deals with sponsors.

Furthermore, the MVFC Membership pack, including plastic membership card and lanyard, scarf, hat, leather MVFC embossed diary, stickers galore and member deals with sponsors.

A diary would have been handy these past few years to record our wins

Just nominated to go back to the physical card like olde days . Also once Clarkson starts will be donating a few extras. Go Roos
Where do you do this?

Went to that page and found this paragraph

Please note, members will be able to scan into games using the mobile membership card located in the Kangaroos App. The souvenir card will not come with a barcode and cannot be used to access games. If you require an alternative option to scan into games other than Mobile Membership, please click HERE

But the "HERE" isnt a live link....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please note, members will be able to scan into games using the mobile membership card located in the Kangaroos App. The souvenir card will not come with a barcode and cannot be used to access games. If you require an alternative option to scan into games other than Mobile Membership, please click HERE

Season 2 Hello GIF by Paramount+

Not working yet

another question.. how do family memberships work? Say u buy one that gives 5 game access are u issued seperate memberships so husband could take one child game 1 to 5 and then wife could take child 2 to games 6 to 10. or does one scan in for anyone mean that counts as one game accessed for all?

Nice unnecessary panicking flog. Peanut family all sorted for 2023 👍👍👍
Just further to this (and because quoting yourself is such an alpha move it makes me feel really cool)

I got the membership rollover email and it didn't look right. I rang and was on hold for a while but had to hang up to take another call. Instead of calling back, I sent an email.

The following day a club rep rang me, went through my concerns and assured me everything was in order.

Then yesterday, another person rang me, said they were going through their logs of abandoned calls, apologised they hadn't got to me, and asked if I still needed help with anything.

A1 customer service 👏

You sure you called NMFC membership services?
Shocked to be sitting here mate, trust me only a rusted-on north nuffy would put up with some of the service I've copped from membership and merchandise in the last 3 decades.

But this wasn't just ordinary good service, it was next-level above-and-beyond type stuff. Best I've had from anyone this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back