Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely considering changing from my Level 2 reserved seat membership to a Level 1 membership, just for a different game-day vibe this year.

Anyone got strong thoughts one way or another on the topic?

Genuinely considering changing from my Level 2 reserved seat membership to a Level 1 membership, just for a different game-day vibe this year.

I find it"s a better game day experience on level 1
I get medallion seats for time to time though work and by half time l find myself back on level 1
that's just my experience

My wife mentioned to me that my kids would probably enjoy level 1 more as its a bit closer to the action and they'd feel more involved in the experience. Whilst I agree, they won't be kids for ever and I have sweet seats on level 2 so I'll be staying there.

Just got an email saying my membership pack is on the way. A rare feat where physical delivery was faster than the email.

2 years without any emails for me

Mulitple calls to update to end of my email from .con to .com but no matter what I do they won't update it

I guess paying $760 a year isn't enough to get an email

Also my son is a junior member, hasn't received anything the last two years

2 years without any emails for me

Mulitple calls to update to end of my email from .con to .com but no matter what I do they won't update it

I guess paying $760 a year isn't enough to get an email

Also my son is a junior member, hasn't received anything the last two years
Mine missed out too. With the different packs maybe the younger ones got them but not the 6 year old plus? It’s a bit baffling

The thought has definitely crossed my mind, more so after watching the shenanigans from the isle below v GC to end the year.

I’ll be retaining for at least the next 12 months and hoping the Clarko effect extends itself to a greater level two experience.

The thought has definitely crossed my mind, more so after watching the shenanigans from the isle below v GC to end the year.

I’ll be retaining for at least the next 12 months and hoping the Clarko effect extends itself to a greater level two experience.
Can confirm that we have been atrocious to watch the past few years from level 1 also. Not just a level 2 phenomenon.

I get medallion seats for time to time though work and by half time l find myself back on level 1
i do the exact same thing, always end up in the standing areas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General Admission, L1, behind the goals. Best seat in the house.

Level 1 often has a good vibe, I'd caution against comparing the atmosphere in medallion club to that of the members wing on L2 though. Medallion Club has an awful atmosphere - like watching the footy at a friend of a friend's family function where they all only like cricket and the basketball.

Mine missed out too. With the different packs maybe the younger ones got them but not the 6 year old plus? It’s a bit baffling
Mine are 6 and 8 and have gotten their packs this year and the previous years too. Club has ****ed up again.

Out of a promise I gave Le Grille several months ago, i purchased my NMFC membership this afternoon

755e0e.jpg

Bojan KantKick can verify its me with the Leeds Marching on Together graffiti

Happy to do my bit to keep North a proud and thriving Melbourne based club.

Enjoy being crucified on Good Friday by the Blue Baggers though Shinboners :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back