Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually against the law to factor in someone's personal circumstances when they are in line for a job...it's called discrimination.

Selected the best possible person, fell through after a few months. That's business, you move on. Someone's personal circumstances should never come into play

On SM-F711B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Its painfully naive to think it doesnt happen though (and im not referring to Walsh, ive got no issue with his appointment and only wish him and his family well).

WOW ... massive LOL from some serious drama queens here at the moment.

Saints will be fine, and they will do well this season.
It's unfortunate, but I don't see why anyone would try and frame it as a blunder by St Kilda.

Whether it's true or not, Ross did say he was one of the reasons he came to the club. If having him on staff for 4 months can secure us the best available coach then he was a big success.

I feel like if Windy and Clark can slot into the midfield this year, and having Marshall rucking full time, it suddenly makes our midfield look a lot more potent and varied.

That footage of Windy on the saintstv channel has me salivating. He looks absolutely ripped, leading all the running stuff. Starting to believe he'll become a special player sooner rather than later.

Kick on at Robarta afterwards?
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unfortunate, but I don't see why anyone would try and frame it as a blunder by St Kilda.

Whether it's true or not, Ross did say he was one of the reasons he came to the club. If having him on staff for 4 months can secure us the best available coach then he was a big success.
Can’t see why Walsh needs replaced..we already have a CEO and COO!

Its interesting that Van Es has been trialling as a key forward at times in match sim, thats a smart way to get him backing himself in more. Whether he plays back or forward hopefully he can learn to become a more attacking weapon as he has the physical tools.

Ive also noticed Adams has been training with the ruckman, it would be great if he can make it as a versatile rucking option. Obviously they are sometime away from debuting but when Keeler returns we are finally starting to get some versatility in our talls.

Has anyone heard how Pou went with his calf injury (seriousness) and Eyre the grade in his hamstring tear?

Its interesting that Van Es has been trialling as a key forward at times in match sim, thats a smart way to get him backing himself in more. Whether he plays back or forward hopefully he can learn to become a more attacking weapon as he has the physical tools.

Ive also noticed Adams has been training with the ruckman, it would be great if he can make it as a versatile rucking option. Obviously they are sometime away from debuting but when Keeler returns we are finally starting to get some versatility in our talls.

Has anyone heard how Pou went with his calf injury (seriousness) and Eyre the grade in his hamstring tear?
If they do decide to go with another tall to create contests & Moose isn't quite ready then Van Es could be an interesting option.

He seems to already have a bigger tank than Moose so may have his nose in front for a round 1 debut.

The more I think about, the more Roma will need ruck support v Freo's two headed monster.

In watching some of the u18 games again, Van Ess has been really impressive, against some of the big lads from SA. I was really impresed with his closing speed and size. He reminds me of both Jake Carlilse and Douglas Howard. Personally I'd be keeping him in the backline at all costs. Seems like a quality team mate too.

In watching some of the u18 games again, Van Ess has been really impressive, against some of the big lads from SA. I was really impresed with his closing speed and size. He reminds me of both Jake Carlilse and Douglas Howard. Personally I'd be keeping him in the backline at all costs. Seems like a quality team mate too.
Dougals brother?

And they say we dont have KPP depth.

Anyone down at training today?

Heard there may have been a few players needing to leave the track.
The Pou was training but went off limping again (not badly). Hunter Clark also went off looking somewhat unhappy! And Marshall also went off. None of them reappeared!! 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back