2023 Richmond guernseys + merchandise (+ on the hunt for a new sash sponsor that isn't bloody green)

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you feel about our official power tool partner making black and red products Groupie_? Recruits will think it is campaignerface Dodoro rocking up to interview them. I really don't know how I feel about that. Having said that, I wouldn't mind winning the PACKOUT stack, they are the best PACKOUT stacks on the market, they are mint. :)

Grimes looks like he might be following Lukey Meehan into the high performance field. ;)

View attachment 1762752
Essendon jumper x 2 just with nib on it as well lol

De Walt might be a better aesthetic fit but their tools are shite - Milwaulkee tools are far superior - probably second only to Bosch IMO.:thumbsu:
Nah Milwaukee way better than Bosch. Every tradie uses Milwaukee, best tools by far. Bosch, Ryobi, Makita are for home handymen these days.

De Walt might be a better aesthetic fit but their tools are shite - Milwaulkee tools are far superior - probably second only to Bosch IMO.:thumbsu:
Bosch has lost a bit of lustre in recent years, even they have transferred manuafacture into and out of China (Malaysia, Mexico and Taiwan)

Nah Milwaukee way better than Bosch. Every tradie uses Milwaukee, best tools by far. Bosch, Ryobi, Makita are for home handymen these days.
There is Bosch green and Bosch blue - the blue tends to be the DIY market

Remove this Banner Ad

Back