2023 Richmond guernseys + merchandise (+ on the hunt for a new sash sponsor that isn't bloody green)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine how much more merch we would have sold if we didn't have the green and blue logos of nib and latitude.
funnily enough the blue latitude on the back looks much better than bingle or the old nib that was on the back

couldnt give a toss if they used pink on the back sponsor but the sacred yellow sash sponsor should strictly be only black ones like we've had in the past. non black ones like esso were good too, at least they arent puke green

On the brightside, at least we're not the Newcastle Knights in the NRL. nib clearly have no shame,

NKR23MHJ.jpg
NKR23MAJ.jpg

funnily enough the blue latitude on the back looks much better than bingle or the old nib that was on the back

couldnt give a toss if they used pink on the back sponsor but the sacred yellow sash sponsor should strictly be only black ones like we've had in the past. non black ones like esso were good too, at least they arent puke green
Yeah but there's other merch it ruins. I was gonna buy a training top but have a look at it.
IMG_20230221_112728.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just seen its only gonna be on the recruiting staff apparel

How do you feel about our official power tool partner making black and red products Groupie_? Recruits will think it is campaignerface Dodoro rocking up to interview them. I really don't know how I feel about that. Having said that, I wouldn't mind winning the PACKOUT stack, they are the best PACKOUT stacks on the market, they are mint. :)

Grimes looks like he might be following Lukey Meehan into the high performance field. ;)

1690960478661.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back