• Lauren Szigeti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brenna Tarrant

• Eliza Vale

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Its does but maybe the voting system will mature as the years go on.

Either way Gardiner by a country mile as most predicted and very well deserved. Most people forget we gave up #1 to get her so we definitely thought she was worth it. That she wasn't getting much game time at the Cats baffles me still.
If I was to guess the Cats midfield is quite big and Laura is pretty small so perhaps it was the Gulden error. Too small eh?

If I was to guess the Cats midfield is quite big and Laura is pretty small so perhaps it was the Gulden error. Too small eh?
Cat fans barely shrugged when she left and were ecstatic at getting #1 as a steal. Both teams happy with the trade that's for sure.

Don't harsh my happy place with cold reality , Liz!:tongueoutv1:
Didn’t think I was. More like dampening the joy of Geelong thinking they got something valuable for someone they didn’t even want.

Mind you, if it had been a proper draft and we’d landed up with someone of Gardiner’s quality, either using the number one pick in the draft or via trade, I’d still be over the moon.

She was putting up consistently strong performances in the VFL midfield so it baffles me why Geelong didn’t think to try her in their AFL midfield. I don’t think any team has a midfield strong enough that Gardiner wouldn’t make a difference.

Mind you, I’m just as baffled (if it’s true) that the Swans traded for her thinking she was a small forward.

Didn’t think I was. More like dampening the joy of Geelong thinking they got something valuable for someone they didn’t even want.

Mind you, if it had been a proper draft and we’d landed up with someone of Gardiner’s quality, either using the number one pick in the draft or via trade, I’d still be over the moon.

She was putting up consistently strong performances in the VFL midfield so it baffles me why Geelong didn’t think to try her in their AFL midfield. I don’t think any team has a midfield strong enough that Gardiner wouldn’t make a difference.

Mind you, I’m just as baffled (if it’s true) that the Swans traded for her thinking she was a small forward.
We'll, she is small. 😃😃😃

Back