Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrow…..esrlier I said “we need to be brave when it counts.” You agreed.

Weitering a kick in board was out of this world. Then on the 45 hollands to doc. Then doc in board again cutting back on the 45.

They ******* did it.

They stayed brave when they needed to.
Such clarity and leadership from Weiters in that moment - talk about a game of inches - that kick hitting Hollands, Hollands kick perfect to Doc, Melb player just failing to spoil, Acres timing his run at the ball, not to mention his kick at goal!

Would be amazing in slow motion.

Well well well .. WTAF! My NBA loving, to cool for AFL, peach fluff growing, screen addicted teenage son, dragged himself out of his pit and watched the second half with me. Tense watch, managed to not yell too much. By the end we were both hugging, dancing and smiling after the siren. Thankyou for winning. Means a lot.

Was a bit the same. My weekend with my 3 teenagers. Watched the first 3 quarters by myself whilst they did the screen thing. Then one at a time they gravitated to join me as the last quarter wore on. All of us on the couch with 5 minutes to go and they were mesmerised and fully engaged. High fives and fist bumps all round, smiling faces. Laughter and joy.
God I enjoyed that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What a miraculous win! I was praying for the miracle myself.

But I am concerned with the whole Weitering situation. What are the chances the AFL force him into concussion protocols based on that little wobbly moment alone? Seemed to go alright minutes later

No clear force to the head, can say he was tired - likely the case

Surreal at games end.
People hugging and screaming.
I'm sitting down weeping just a little, and so are a few other baggers around me. Look across the aisle and several Dees supporters are also weeping.

Footy.
It’s a fine line!

We’ve been on the other side often enough to empathise for a couple of seconds…

Then return to our emerging glory!!!!

I’m 35, so I’ll go there.

I remember 95, but I didn’t really have the understanding of what it was.

I get my footy passion & my Carlton passion from my Mum, who passed away when I was 11 in 1999. So the 1999 prelim was kind of special to me because it was just after she died.

Since then and living in Perth, I went to that awful semi where WCE beat us by a point I think it was when Walker got taken out in the goal square.

I went to Sydney with my Aunty, mums sister who passed away a couple of years ago, that was tight and that hurt.

So how am I feeling tonight? Well if you rewind the Kayo coverage to 3 hrs 28 min in its right before Mots goal to bring it pack to 3 points & I’ve done that about 9 times now and watched to the end. So I think I’m in shock & don’t know how to feel about the next week or hopefully 2 weeks
Breath it in …now.

Don’t worry about next week - it’ll come soon enough.

Just enjoy this - it’s something special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since signing he’s started to bloom.

So exciting.
Loved his quick ground ball gather and stab i50 in the dying seconds.

Not many big men could do that so well, he was steaming along.

Absolutely- the incessant booing every time he went near the ball.
Collingwood were a club called out for it when Goodes played.
Just not on
He took our captains head off and hit another two in the face.. nothing racist about it you flog.

What… they’re still finding time to post on here, surely they’d be too busy packing to try and get to the snowfields for some late season skiing?
Think that we killed their season last night and the weather finished off the snow season as well.

They are well and truly screwed.

Back