Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.

I feel 3AW with Huddo or maybe Whatley where the best of the standard call.

My all time favourite that I will watch forever is the Dee’s radio.

Disappointed they didn’t let that run a bit longer though. They just played it on crunch time. Tom Morris at the end Blues win by 2 points. You can taste those salty tears through the sound.

“I hate this song” Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Right up there with 2013 for the best final I’ve been too! Missed out on MCC tickets, sitting in the back row on Level 1, but ended up being so bloody awesome as I was surrounded by Baggers for that game. Atmosphere was unreal! Going from emotionally preparing for a loss, to jumping for joy, hugging strangers, singing the song at the top of our lungs. This is what footy is about. Loving being a Bagger right now 🩵

Future 3rd pick :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

F6G9xLJbQAA2Z9S
Worth noting that’s this years 3rd round. We are talking 50+

I just watched the replay of the last 2 mins for the 4th time and my fitbit started beeping due to my heart rate doubling. Now I'm afraid to check what it was like at the game last night.
and yet every time you try to murder bart..........cool as a kuke...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard treatment for a popped shoulder is 4 weeks in a sling. For Doc to come out after half time and do what he did is insane

Acres could not play another game and he has delivered above expectations.

Up there with the finals in 79 and 99
Especially the first time it happens.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Standard treatment for a popped shoulder is 4 weeks in a sling. For Doc to come out after half time and do what he did is insane

Acres could not play another game and he has delivered above expectations.

Up there with the finals in 79 and 99
Coming from someone who's dislocated both shoulders. I don't know how Doc was even able to lift his arm above his head. If Doc was subbed at half time we most likely lose the game. Incredible effort.

we joke about our hearts when things are close but all jokes aside someone actually did die at the ground last night in one of the dining rooms of a heart attack...........

Last 20 seconds, Lever really botched it. $hat the bed and didn’t want to go hard for the ball. That’s two semi finals where he has absolutely stuffed it up in the dying moments.

Somebody called me clueless a few weeks back because I commented on how overrated he is. For a so called elite player he sure as hell makes a lot of dumb errors at crucial times. May is a star, without him I think he's just another defender.

Back