Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serong a must own in both formats ASAP, feels like he will be the champion data "chosen one" player too

Young looking much better this week

I wonder the numbers on his trade outs this week. Would be high?

I was super close trading him out instead of Wines. Only thing that stopped me was I felt Wines was locking away a valuable mid spot and Young had a slightly better chance of matching the DEF top of the line

Loves playing at Optus. Wide ground makes it much easier to get the mark kick game going. Marvel stadium last week was difficult for him in particular.
Crows have 0 accountability. Will let teams absolutely rack it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was super close trading him out instead of Wines. Only thing that stopped me was I felt Wines was locking away a valuable mid spot and Young had a slightly better chance of matching the DEF top of the line
5.3k traded Young out.

GIF by Liverpool FC

With the structure of my team I just could not trade out Whitfield as he will be top 6 DEF and with his draw coming up made the decision to go Young that was 105BE but was 10k off from using Fisher instead so learnt a lesson in keeping extra spare cash in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back