Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping Berry doesn't fix Crouch, Laird and Dawson taking most CBA's they need to get some speed/Xfactor into it

No I get that just saying they did try to alter the mix. Gave Rankine more time in there I think.

There's definitely something up with Dawson- has had 2 long spells on the bench this game, isn't running for the overlap, isn't spreading for marks, and his disposal efficiency is running below 60%. Still manages to limp to 100, so stays as a hold

Hmm if i am Nicks i am calling in with hamstring awareness on Monday
Not that I’m condoning drug use, but he could probably do with a couple of nights on mind altering substances. Might come up with a more creative gameplan in the process.

Sir Hayden Young. I apologise, I wasn't familiar with your game. 😍

View attachment ewunL3WIxyVjWqs-.mp4

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10/980

Today could have gone all wrong with so many players at once but have done pretty well all things considered. Five tons is a pretty good return, a handful of points cost me potentially and extra two tons

My McKay punt thankfully worked out, Dawson cracked the ton at least but won’t be taking his VC. English should tear up the Eagles rucks on Sunday.

Not again. I hate this game. Changed my trade at the last moment and offloaded Young instead of Daicos. No reason, just did.

Anyone who had Dawson as VC deserved that score. Completely disregarded the fact that he hasn't been spreading for marks all season and has actually looked pretty poor all season. For reference I'm a Dawson owner and he's been hella disappointing. fumbly, poor skills and his rotations are horrible. Comes off half way through the quarter and doesn't come on until 2 mins to go. Dumb

There's definitely something up with Dawson- has had 2 long spells on the bench this game, isn't running for the overlap, isn't spreading for marks, and his disposal efficiency is running below 60%. Still manages to limp to 100, so stays as a hold
I think he just got stuck on the bench for both of those extended periods. Crouch looks like he’s taken his role around the ground though

Anyone who had Dawson as VC deserved that score. Completely disregarded the fact that he hasn't been spreading for marks all season and has actually looked pretty poor all season. For reference I'm a Dawson owner and he's been hella disappointing. fumbly, poor skills and his rotations are horrible. Comes off half way through the quarter and doesn't come on until 2 mins to go. Dumb
Nah he’s been there. His teammates are just shite and can’t kick it to him. Reckon he’s down 10+ marks on the year just from a poor kick not hitting him in space

641/7, no captain yet but I don't think Rozee or Gawn is gonna beat that 125 from Young.

Well done Hayden Young as my only on field player in that. You're no Sheezking but you've got Softcos covered. Rank plummeted lol

668/7

Think a lot have had more than 7 play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back