Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty impressive by Serong. Start of the game couldn't have gone worse for him and still scores 118. Unfortunately don't think I'll own him anytime soon if it at all this year unless his price comes down

If I'm spending up 1.05mil it will have to be for Tom Green for his ownership numbers. And they won't be putting him on a wing for parts of games

Pretty impressive by Serong. Start of the game couldn't have gone worse for him and still scores 118. Unfortunately don't think I'll own him anytime soon if it at all this year unless his price comes down

If I'm spending up 1.05mil it will have to be for Tom Green for his ownership numbers. And they won't be putting him on a wing for parts of games
Serong is on fire at the moment.

I think it was to escape the tag. Seemed to work.

10/1000 (C)

Pretty bloody happy with today. Big tons to Sheezel (VC) and Young, average of 100 to the two players traded in (Crouch and Powell), and everyone has beaten their breakevens. Williams (60), Fyfe (61), Sharp (63) and Fisher (76) my four lowest scores at the moment. Butters, Steele, Martin, Gawn, Heeney and Stewart still to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he’s been there. His teammates are just shite and can’t kick it to him. Reckon he’s down 10+ marks on the year just from a poor kick not hitting him in space
Yea, there were about 3 or 4 kicks to him that were over/under kicked, which cost hike some plus 6s, but still doesn't look like getting near the play some time

Serong a must own in both formats ASAP, feels like he will be the champion data "chosen one" player too
This year's fantasy fav. Serong a must have.
Green will match. I'll have both next week.
You take the Serong 118 VC don't you?
My line was 120. English will remain my C.
I would take it but up to.. How big are your balls
Where's that gif? I'm going English despite the 118 Serong VC.
I can go Fyfe/Sexton to Flanders next week i think but ill have to get a $200k rookie and $0 left.... dunno if worth.
Seems worth it to me. Hopefully the $200k'er is either Shoemaker, McAuliffe or Hall and you'd be laughing.

Happy with the Ins or Powell and Sharp this week (Whit and Sext out)
But this left enough cash for J.J or Fish to Green next week.

This year's fantasy fav. Serong a must have.
Green will match. I'll have both next week.

My line was 120. English will remain my C.

Where's that gif? I'm going English despite the 118 Serong VC.

Seems worth it to me. Hopefully the $200k'er is either Shoemaker, McAuliffe or Hall and you'd be laughing.

Happy with the Ins or Powell and Sharp this week (Whit and Sext out)
But this left enough cash for J.J or Fish to Green next week.
Yeah will have to be someone that should have some sort of JS.

These umpires are so dog s**t

That call against Young was the worst I've ever seen. The Adelaide player threw Young to the ground while being tackled in frustration and ump called slinging against Young. Instead of +4 a -3
He also had a simple dropped mark that resulted in a suspect free against. Lost 9 points there too. Coulda been a monster night

Whoever I was talking to last week about being able to see the impact of your VC/C decision.. on the website if I put the C on Cadman, Dawson's score doubles, and my rank is 57k. If I move the C to NWM then it drifts to 69k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back