List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's lean all the way in to sucking and finish second bottom like Melbourne in 2019. Getting in a top draft pick before a Levi bid WOULD BE BETTER THAN WINNING GAMES AND THE FLAG!

Oh sht Tom14 is Briztoons burner account and he forgot to log out!!!

Oh sht Tom14 is Briztoons burner account and he forgot to log out!!!
Nah. I would have mentioned also being able to match unlimited first round Academy bids if we finished bottom 4.

Bring on a Gold Coast type draft, and the AFL media to go nuts.

Pick 2 Finn O’Sullivan
Pick 3 Levi Ashcroft
Pick 12 Sam Marshall
Pick 15 Tom Gillett
Pick 21 Ryan Gilder

Let's lean all the way in to sucking and finish second bottom like Melbourne in 2019. Getting in a top draft pick before a Levi bid WOULD BE BETTER THAN WINNING GAMES AND THE FLAG!

I support this plan now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe once we heard about the draft rules changes for 2025, we thought one last draft rort boys and then we can retire and are shooting for the stars with no.1 pick, Ashcroft and academy picks.

Cal Twomey gave Sam Marshall a pretty good wrap on Gettable today on afl.com, said he watched him in a practice game last week and he was everywhere, finds the footy so much, is versatile, can play in the guts and as a flanker, a bit taller, great work ethic to go up and down the ground.
Yeah made him sound like exactly what we need! Between him, fletcher, 2 x aschroft, midfield could be very different but also very good from say 2026 onwards (add clugga to the mix as the old fella)

If we can sure up the midfield through f/s and academy picks then it’ll make it much easier to then turn our mind to the pressing issue of replacing our talls and increasing tall depth.

If we can sure up the midfield through f/s and academy picks then it’ll make it much easier to then turn our mind to the pressing issue of replacing our talls and increasing tall depth.
Got you covered.

Number 2 academy prospect this year, after Marshall.

On Gettable Marshall was one of top 11 prospects Twomey talked about together with Ashcroft.
My take was, it was a top 10 prospects, plus Sam Marshall cause of the father son & academy link, to create a bit of a talking point.

At this stage, I would say Marshall is an elite inside runner, able to to find plenty of the ball, but isn’t a reliable kick, and doesn’t hurt opposition teams by breaking the game open.

Got you covered.

Number 2 academy prospect this year, after Marshall.

Gunna be a big draft rort this year boys, how good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back