Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

In this bye round if I loophole Gawn (emergency) for Livingstone (on field captain), will Gawns score count if I have at least 18 other scoring players on field? (assuming Gawns score is not worse than the other 18). Ie is a “required” emergency treated as eligible for the best scoring 18?
1710914718547.png

In this bye round if I loophole Gawn (emergency) for Livingstone (on field captain), will Gawns score count if I have at least 18 other scoring players on field? (assuming Gawns score is not worse than the other 18). Ie is a “required” emergency treated as eligible for the best scoring 18?
yes, Gawns score will go into the mix for the top 18 scores

Can someone kindly remind me how to find the most traded players for the week, not just the ones in my team? I know you can do it, just cant bloody find it?
Go to your players setting, and on the RH side of the page, you'll see most traded players

Big day for Tassie AFL at the polls booth.
Come on Tassie Devils, lets vote for this stadium and this team, we want you in the BIG league.

Big day for Tassie AFL.
Come on Tassie Devils, lets vote for this stadium and this team, we want you in the BIG league.
Oh cmon .....only reason you want the Tassie Devils in ...is so the Weagles has a team it can beat :moustache:

The Tasmanian Team may have hit an iceberg, in the form of Jacquie Lambie ...a staunch anti new oval development, required for the license

Tasmania election 2024: Jacquie Lambie set to decide next premier in hung parliament​

• Tasmania voted in election on Saturday
  • Hung parliament looks most likely result
The Jacqui Lambie Network looks like emerging as the kingmaker, with the party expected to win up to four seats

Starting this weekend, I have been unable to log in to Supercoach from my desktop.

When I try, I just get an error message in an orange box that reads "We're sorry, something went wrong when attempting to log in".

I am using a Windows (10 Pro) desktop.

I get the same error message on three different browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

I have been using this desktop to access Supercoach for years with no previous problem.

I can log in on a Samsung tablet using the Chrome browser - so it seems to be something associated with the desktop and not a problem with my password or account - but I have not changed anything on the computer since I was last able to use it to log in to Supercoach - a few days ago.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Anyone know how to solve this problem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting this weekend, I have been unable to log in to Supercoach from my desktop.

When I try, I just get an error message in an orange box that reads "We're sorry, something went wrong when attempting to log in".

I get the same error message on three different browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

I have been using this desktop to access Supercoach for years with no previous problem.

I can log in on a Samsung tablet using the Chrome browser - so it seems to be something associated with the desktop and not a problem with my password or account - but I have not changed anything on the computer since I was last able to use it to log in to Supercoach - a few days ago.

Yep as evo said, try clearing cookies and the cache (whatever that is?) and login afresh

Try doing hard browser refresh and deleting cookies. Its always been a quirky website.

Didn't work. Also, seems unlikely to be cookies or page issue since I get the same result in three different browsers?

Didn't work. Also, seems unlikely to be cookies or page issue since I get the same result in three different browsers?
Have you tried:

a) deleting your SC LINK and re-establishing a new one
b) tried on a different browser

I'm having issues with firefox being slow ....seems to happen after a while, so I delete the app, and re-install the app

Have you tried:

a) deleting your SC LINK and re-establishing a new one
b) tried on a different browser

I'm having issues with firefox being slow ....seems to happen after a while, so I delete the app, and re-install the app
What is SC LINK?

Your SuperCoach Link ....assuming you have it bookmarked

Try deleting the bookmark, and re-establishing a new link
Oh - no - that does not work. I tried it in Opera - where I've never used Supercoach - and it's still the same

Oh - no - that does not work. I tried it in Opera - where I've never used Supercoach - and it's still the same
You could try this - but I wouldn't recommend it:
200.gif

Last edited:

Are you able to create a new account for testing purposes and then see if you can log in to that account?

Are you able to create a new account for testing purposes and then see if you can log in to that account?
I sent a message via the contact link on the site and it works now. I guess it was something at their end. Anyway - for anyone else that gets this problem - that is the solution... ask them to fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back