Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

I sent that gif to me nephew recently and his response was “Is that Zach Galifianakis?”

I’ve since disowned him and blocked him from my socials.
I couldn't believe it was Redford, looks so different.

Shocked Season 6 GIF by Friends

Home Improvement was a great show.

Haven't watched it in a while, probably hasn't aged well.

Good times though.
They were all good - but sadly not many shows that we found funny is able to be on TV now :'(

All day after saving my team, closing the SC site and re-opening this appears. It's like the trade option has been auto selected even though the team is saved. On desktop. Anyone else with the same issue?

1710469221213.png 1710469249825.png

I have to trade out a player, trade in another and re-save to make it disappear. Then close and re-open and it happens again

Ahoy squires! Any reasons why I wouldn't be able to set anyone as Emergency? Have only had the one bench player play this round, and no-one is currently indicated as an Emergency in any way (different colour, symbol or anything). My only options when hovering over a bench player is to Substitute them (S) or removing them from the team (-). I imagine this is just a handicap they've imposed on me having seen how rocking my side is, but I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before or if I am being a drongo. Have tried via Chrome on both Android and PC.

Ahoy squires! Any reasons why I wouldn't be able to set anyone as Emergency? Have only had the one bench player play this round, and no-one is currently indicated as an Emergency in any way (different colour, symbol or anything). My only options when hovering over a bench player is to Substitute them (S) or removing them from the team (-). I imagine this is just a handicap they've imposed on me having seen how rocking my side is, but I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before or if I am being a drongo. Have tried via Chrome on both Android and PC.
Very odd and no idea how to fix it. Sometimes deleting all cookies fixes these sorts of things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very odd and no idea how to fix it. Sometimes deleting all cookies fixes these sorts of things
This is an odd fix. Cookies can’t follow you across devices. More likely loading from cache.

This is an odd fix. Cookies can’t follow you across devices. More likely loading from cache.

I'll blame that for my dud score then, cheers.

In this bye round if I loophole Gawn (emergency) for Livingstone (on field captain), will Gawns score count if I have at least 18 other scoring players on field? (assuming Gawns score is not worse than the other 18). Ie is a “required” emergency treated as eligible for the best scoring 18?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back