Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How many games does Lord get for the magpies before he is seriously considered?

2?

You would think at least a couple. Has to find touch and build match fitness.

Funny thing about Lord is though, he is one of those players who looks better at the higher level.

Rozee on playing Showdown:“That’s the plan, at this stage…I did some testing today and got through everything. So yeah, a little bit surprising…we'll see how it goes tomorrow (at captain’s run).On hammy scan:“There was a little nick but it wasn’t part of my main muscle…” this is hilarious

I for one am thrilled to hear that the guy who thought Aliir didn't need a concussion test in the Showdown last year has cleared Rozee to play.

He's still employed, right? We didn't even have the balls to sack that guy. ****ing lol.

Rozee on playing Showdown:“That’s the plan, at this stage…I did some testing today and got through everything. So yeah, a little bit surprising…we'll see how it goes tomorrow (at captain’s run).On hammy scan:“There was a little nick but it wasn’t part of my main muscle…” this is hilarious
Wonder if the little nick showed up on snicko.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does’t fit the mould of the Hinkley era but could there be some mind games at hand here? Either he did have a low grade strain and will be a late out or he actually passed the scan and they are just f*cking with the Crows.

Wasnt part of the main muscle? Is the hamstring not a single muscle. Who the hell is giving him this medical advice.

I will stick this in here, given Sam has just undergone an ACL operation.

Sunday night on ABC, they had an interesting news story about a study that says ACL's can heal themselves. What isn't really explained is how bad a tear has to take place so that a surgery must ccur to repair the ACL.

Professional sports stars and more so their clubs arent prepared to go slow and let natural healing occur.

There are surgeons interviewed who say maybe 50% of people who have ACL surgery dont need to do so.

And early today, international soccer players union FIFPro are launching a groundbreaking research Project ACL to address the injury epidemic in women's football.

Wasnt part of the main muscle? Is the hamstring not a single muscle. Who the hell is giving him this medical advice.

I’m no medical expert but I’m pretty sure the hamstring is multiple muscles

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The hamstring is not a single muscle. It's a name given to a group of muscles in the same region, the same as quadriceps and triceps, of which some muscles in the region are significantly larger than others.

Absolute clowns.
Ran players into the ground last year and went out in straight sets
Doing it again.

We don’t even know 100% if he is playing or if it even was a hamstring strain to begin with.

I’d probably relax a bit and see how it plays out first.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back