News 2024 Leadership Group Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Rozee new captain.

"Fellow midfielder Zak Butters has been appointed vice-captain, while Sam Powell-Pepper, Dan Houston and Willem Drew form part of the broader leadership group."

1702259466769.png

Last edited:
Hard to fault that, I think that’s everyone that’s been floated as a possible captain other than Wines, plus Willem Drew whose appointment I cannot fault either. Big upgrade on recent seasons by a long stretch and I’m excited to see these guys blossom into better leaders with the experience.

That's a big turnaround, really pleased to see the new names and all talented young players in different ways.

Add the Hornet in a couple of years when he is fully fit and settled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connor's a gun but he's always seemed to me like a softly spoken member of the team. Concede that I know absolutely nothing of what happens internally, though. Relieved to return to a captain in the midfield who's been durable.

Really happy for him and Butters. Definitely reminds me of when Boak and Ebert took over.

Rozee new captain.

"Fellow midfielder Zak Butters has been appointed vice-captain, while Sam Powell-Pepper, Dan Houston and Willem Drew form part of the broader leadership group."
It’s the young star players team now..

Imagine how exciting it would have been if we had a new coach as well.

Hope Wines and DBJ can now just focus on themselves and we see a boost in form for them.

Wines to try and lock down that inside mid spot, DBJ as a foot solider that can contribute in a number of areas around the ground.

No wines
Tick

Very happy
In fairness to Ollie, he’s the one of the previous leadership group that I’d have had the least objection if he’d remained in there. Nonetheless I think he’ll be better off being able to just focus on footy and the leadership group is massively prepped for the future.

A good group who I think are pretty footy and winning focused.

It.is a shame.we have to listen to them sprouting Kenisms for the next 2 years.

Hopefully they don't get too infected.

It's great to have a leadership group where none of their selections in the starting 18 are questioned too.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In fairness to Ollie, he’s the one of the previous leadership group that I’d have had the least objection if he’d remained in there. Nonetheless I think he’ll be better off being able to just focus on footy and the leadership group is massively prepped for the future.
I hope he spends time on disposal efficiency and decision making and poise under pressure the days of hack s**t kicks forward or handballs to players feet should be over.. wouldn’t be in my team, the midfield has moved on from him and thank goodness for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back