News 2023 Leadership Group Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine with this.

Let them run through this season and see who steps up for 2024 under Carr.

Would have been good to see a better third to be fair. DBJ should be working his way in to the side via the SNAFL if he is up to it.

Port Adelaide's football department when we run into next year with the same chairman, CEO, coach, captain and leadership group who failed us last year and then get the same results:

154C8025-BF91-477B-A51A-66DFB07C24B2.jpeg

Fine with this.

Let them run through this season and see who steps up for 2024 under Carr.

Would have been good to see a better third to be fair. DBJ should be working his way in to the side via the SNAFL if he is up to it.
I have no idea what DBJ has on the coach or board but it must be huge to remain as VC and in the best 22. His form was deplorable last season and half of 2021.

sad season 4 GIF by Outlander

Darcy Byrne-Jones in the leadership group... now that's funny. I can name about 5 others ahead of DBJ who are leadership material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide's football department when we run into next year with the same chairman, CEO, coach, captain and leadership group who failed us last year and then get the same results:

View attachment 1606219

Since 2012 we've changed the captain once, the CEO once and haven't changed the chairman or the coach at all. We've missed the finals half of the time and have never made a GF. But stability lol.

Nice, now I have the safety net of being able to meme my buddy Jonas all year.

lol at DBJ, he looks like a child.

Why would you want to change now when theres a chance to get a clean break in 2024 with a new captain, coach and whoever else might * off. Who cares If Joans is droppable, it'll just mean more media heat. Plus we are so short of options that I would consider JHF if we are changing this year.

Great to see port have kept the same inept leadership group for 2023, 2 of whom should have been dropped many times last year. Stability. So glad I have saved hundreds of dollars this year.

Hahahahaha DBJ.

First the list management team demonstrates their lack of foresight in his long term deal, then the coaching group doubles down by putting a guy in the leadership group who should be on his way down to SANFL footy this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back