Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM
It's very confusing. If I log into the app, I only have my ticket. My account shows no evidence of buying a guest pass, yet I have an invoice.

It's very confusing. If I log into the app, I only have my ticket. My account shows no evidence of buying a guest pass, yet I have an invoice.
Same and even when I log into Ticketmaster or whatever it is

Extremely frustrating. Literally nothing that can be done, because the club stupidly doesn't employ any weekend support for members. Should be a priority on GameDay.

Extremely frustrating. Literally nothing that can be done, because the club stupidly doesn't employ any weekend support for members. Should be a priority on GameDay.
They showed up on mine after deleting and re installing the app

That’s weird, I’ve never had troubles with the guest passes. Are you certain you purchased the pass with the same account on your nmfc membership? I seem to have to Ticketmaster accounts so sometimes tickets show up in weird places.

Did you get the email saying ‘click here to view your tickets’ or something?

That’s weird, I’ve never had troubles with the guest passes. Are you certain you purchased the pass with the same account on your nmfc membership? I seem to have to Ticketmaster accounts so sometimes tickets show up in weird places.

Did you get the email saying ‘click here to view your tickets’ or something?
I had this, but whenever I clicked the link it just showed me my regular membership. Such a bad system.

• go to app to see tickets
  • no tickets
  • log out
  • can’t log back in
  • reset password
  • still can’t log in
  • wife says about app issue
  • uninstall app
  • reinstall app
  • still can’t log in
  • get email from the club telling me I have unclaimed benefit and go to gate 5 to claim (or claim online)

The membership tent today is gonna be f***ed. I hope they have additional staff on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if you still scan a barcode or is it a tap system now? The tickets in my wallet don’t have barcodes and just say “hold up to radar” or something like that.

Answer my own question in case anyone else wants to know. It is still a barcode so the iwallet is useless

Anyone know if you still scan a barcode or is it a tap system now? The tickets in my wallet don’t have barcodes and just say “hold up to radar” or something like that.

I got yelled at quite firmly to hold the back of my phone to it. The front worked fine but that’s for the greeting mate.

Also to the old bloke in row T aisle 32 who felt the need to kick the seat in front of him for 4 quarters like a 3 year old - thanks. Topped off a great day

Anyone tell me how their lvl 2 reserved seat worked out yesterday ? I gave mine up after 22 years and found someone who'd kept their $900 seat having a somewhat heated discussion with a Marvel employee prior to the first bounce.

After getting shafted from my L2 wing seats I opted for L1 wing instead of being shuffled down towards L2 goals.

Turns out the view isnt that much of a downgrade. A tad worse when the ball is on the opposite end but better when it’s close. Ngl lie tho the atmosphere is so much better.
Same! Much louder!

Glad attendance was approx 18,000. When I first arrived I thought it was going to be around 13,000!

Anyone tell me how their lvl 2 reserved seat worked out yesterday ? I gave mine up after 22 years and found someone who'd kept their $900 seat having a somewhat heated discussion with a Marvel employee prior to the first bounce.
Seats weren’t as good as those on the wing we’d used to sit in. A bunch of toffs in suits are now sitting there.

Was more densely populated now it’s less bays, which isn’t a bad thing as the atmosphere was better. I still wish it was on the wing tho vs the pocket, crazy to be paying so much and not have the chance to sit on the wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back