NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

its not trying to disrespect Daniels or Richardson. Richardson had a great rookie season, better then most thought.

Daniels feels a more polished version, but also that could be that he played with better players and could just chuck it deep and know his man would win a footrace

its not trying to disrespect Daniels or Richardson. Richardson had a great rookie season, better then most thought.

Daniels feels a more polished version, but also that could be that he played with better players and could just chuck it deep and know his man would win a footrace

Agree on Richardson he was always a year off last year and still played really well looking forward to seeing his development with another off season and some better weapons around him

Having a look over the betting markets for some trends and interesting things

Top 4 bet on in expected order 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3. Maye 4. Harrison
Chargers pick is a really open, Nabers fav but Harrison and Alt not far behind. Could be a trade back spot for McCarthy also
Odunze bet on to go under 8.5
McCarthy bet on to go over 5.5
Latu now equal fav with Turner to go at the Falcons pick
Byron Murphy has been backed to be selected at both pick 8 and pick 9
Adonai Mitchell bet on to go over 27.5
Xavier Legette's line has come in from 41.5 to 33.5 the past 3 days
Brian Thomas bet on to go over 19.5
Nix heavily backed to not be a first round pick
Penix heavily backed to be a first round pick
JC Latham heavily backed to go under 14.5 , line has shifted from 20.5 to 14.5 too

Having a look over the betting markets for some trends and interesting things

Top 4 bet on in expected order 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3. Maye 4. Harrison
Chargers pick is a really open, Nabers fav but Harrison and Alt not far behind. Could be a trade back spot for McCarthy also
Odunze bet on to go under 8.5
McCarthy bet on to go over 5.5
Latu now equal fav with Turner to go at the Falcons pick
Byron Murphy has been backed to be selected at both pick 8 and pick 9
Adonai Mitchell bet on to go over 27.5
Xavier Legette's line has come in from 41.5 to 33.5 the past 3 days
Brian Thomas bet on to go over 19.5
Nix heavily backed to not be a first round pick
Penix heavily backed to be a first round pick
JC Latham heavily backed to go under 14.5 , line has shifted from 20.5 to 14.5 too
I'm torn on our pick. Head says Turner because he's younger and has a higher ceiling, heart says Latu because he's probably the best pure pass rusher in the draft. If by some miracle Nabers drops I would take him in a heartbeat

I'm torn on our pick. Head says Turner because he's younger and has a higher ceiling, heart says Latu because he's probably the best pure pass rusher in the draft. If by some miracle Nabers drops I would take him in a heartbeat
I love Latu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Spencer Rattler get good while nobody was watching?

My thoughts as well looking at and watching mocks the way people are talking about him. From what I have seen I wouldn't take him at all.

NFL Draft starts tomorrow not today. April 25th America, not Australia.

Misleading thread title.

10 Moderator Penalty points.
+ Additional 10 points for being a Cheesey.

Back