Half-backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Centreline:David CuninghamPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew CottrellHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraCorey Durdin
Orazio FantasiaMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Jack CarrollOllie HollandsBrodie Kemp

A mate has pulled out last minute so I have one spare ticket to the game tonight. Anyone who is keen please PM me.

Williams best football is as a midfielder.

Put him on a Wing replacing Hollands and let him run. Can help defence but also push forward.

Cincotta in to defence with Newman Boyd & Cowan with Cerra helping.
He’s barely played midfield his whole career. He absolutely does not have the tank to play midfield. At best token minutes would max him out. He basically never played forward. He’s 30 this year. He made one or two errors last week. He actually looked terrific to me movement wise. He’s never playing anywhere but backline for the rest of his career. However long that is.

Anyone else feeling a Curnow bag tonight?

6 goals I reckon
He doesn't mind kicking goals against the filth...they are his 2nd best favoured team for kicking goals..

VersusMatches playedGoalsGoal Avg
West Coast6264.3
Collingwood8232.9
Western Bulldogs7192.7
Geelong5132.6
North Melbourne6152.5
Adelaide6152.5
Brisbane Lions7162.3
Hawthorn482.0
Port Adelaide6122.0
Essendon5102.0
Sydney8151.9
GWS Giants9151.7
Fremantle9151.7
Richmond8131.6
Gold Coast10151.5
St Kilda7101.4
Melbourne671.2

We owe this mob.

I want to finish them tomorrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I subscribe to this post.

So excited!! And nervous too.

Headed to Sydney so those attending, bring it home for us please. Hope I can still get the Blues call off the app.

Camon boys! :carlton:

It's interesting Pies fans listing Murphy as a missing player like he's one of the injured.

Erm he's retired, never to come back.

No, but you will have at 10:35 pm on Friday night.
See the thing is, they know. And it hurts so bad. The pain is coming and it just ain’t going to end for years. To every Collingwood supporter reading this page: keep telling yourself “but we won the flag”. You hope that works. Don’t you? You hope we get jealous.

But footy is about hope. And we are full of hope. For wonderful reasons named Patrick, Sam, Jacob, Tom, Charlie, Harry, Adam and many more.

And you’re out of hope. And out of time. And misery awaits. And last year is a distant memory. And will be cold comfort when the inevitable happens tonight and we show you up for the frauds you are.

Now heck off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get beaten by what you know. Someone please look out for seagull Sidebottom sitting outside on the wing alone all day. Whomever has his wing needs to not get drawn in side all the time. Cotterell is the one imo.

He had a very quiet game last week against *, 1 touch up until the third quarter, he is their barometer and usually plays a blinder against us, so yeah, he demands respect

The day i stopped fantasy football was the day i enjoyed the game a hell of a lot more..
Yes... I like the sound of the idea... Enjoying football again... Seeing my family and friends... Maybe next season...

Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Last edited:
He’s barely played midfield his whole career. He absolutely does not have the tank to play midfield. At best token minutes would max him out. He basically never played forward. He’s 30 this year. He made one or two errors last week. He actually looked terrific to me movement wise. He’s never playing anywhere but backline for the rest of his career. However long that is.
Agree with this re Williams, he was recruited was with the intention of playing him midfield and his performance through a mix of reasons was not at the level required.

We have Cripps/Walsh/Cerra/Hewett and Kennedy he is not ahead of any of those in the midfield.

At 30 he will play majority of his time at half back.

I can not believe cunners is in the starting 18. I would of thought, he would be sub. His last game was 6 weeks ago.

He is player with X factor that has been doing his job (and others jobs) this year.

Coaches love him and has the ability to do freakish things. If he’s fit, he plays. Full Stop…

Why are soooo many people hung up on the Kemp call??? If we just look at the old ‘horses for courses’ line, the Pies have deadly smalls so why would you play him?? He is also prone to huge brain lapses which always turn into goals against.

Kemp is a depth player until he sorts out the above.

No passengers this year thank you very much…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back