Autopsy 2024 Rd 9 Blues hold on in 1 point thriller

Who played well for the Blues in Round 9 vs the Demons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, that's enough.

The next poster who thinks they should have a crack at an individual or a collective reaction to this game is going to find themselves threadbanned. Terms like 'bleaters' or 's**t posters' will see things escalated further.

Let's discuss our views on the match without getting the knives out, please.

BpB5EE.gif

Just erase that one from the old memory bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to our single point wins. We have a lot to work on and a lot of mental hurdles to learn to outcome foot down.

Ollie and Durdin too weak.. Ollie and his slow brain to foot and fresh airies. Cripps and few trying to pop up magic handballs straight to opposition.

Cerra injured and we needed him in form again so now conservative again with him so expect 4 weeks minimum.

Sick of close games.

Did we get tired? Did we struggle with the more rain that came? I don’t get this performance.

Seriously tactics and talent. When we move we move, but geez we don’t understand momentum or the ebb and flow of the game. That’s on the coaches as much as on the players.

Multiple times we’ve blazed to decent leads and almost every time this season have had them eroded.

Yeah we won - great. Melbourne is a decent team, ok. But we don’t kill teams when we ought to.

Tactics need adjusting, heads need resetting, I don’t know… it isn’t sustainable though.

Sorry to dampen a win, but that’s my opinion I wanted to share on the topic

Back